• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Glad you got the package RM. Those mysteries are a chocolate hab and a chiltepin. I gotta throw in some sort of suprise:)

Thanks Stefan. Keep watching .I may have a contest for all to play once I get a nice batch of powder made up :party:

Thanks John. I shall keep on keeping :dance: Just waiting for your seeds to bust out of there shell. Oh the wait is killing me :mope:

Glad you enjoying my grow Tb killa :party:

Thank you Fernando :P The trials and tribulations of a pepper grower :rolleyes:

Brotha Shane. Or should I call you pinky ;) I do agree I think it is cause I slow grow my chili's and they are demanding more light so they reach for the stars. You are lucky not to have heard the music :rofl:

Ya, I know all about the waiting game!!! :rolleyes: If for some odd reason they dont sprout let me know and I'll make sure to get you some more!

Jon my man. You are too kind. So far I just discovered I had one sprout from the cross you sent me. :dance:

I only planted one brown 7 seed so if it doesn't show it's head in the next few days I will try to germinate a few more.
But it has only been two weeks so I am thinking anyday the others will sprout :fireball:

Hey, Jamie! The glogosphere wouldn't be the same without your
great pod pics, videos and fun contests! I enjoyed catching up
on all the frivolity very much!

Jon my man. You are too kind. So far I just discovered I had one sprout from the cross you sent me. :dance:

I only planted one brown 7 seed so if it doesn't show it's head in the next few days I will try to germinate a few more.
But it has only been two weeks so I am thinking anyday the others will sprout :fireball:

Hey, you are a nice dude and for being nice and hooking me up with those pods you sent me, I wanted to do something nice for you.
Thats awesome to hear that you got a cross sprout. Hopefully the brown will come up soon. I will send you a list of seeds I have that you might not have in a bit.

Yeah, that things huge! It's scaring the other pods. You'll need to eat it and video it for us in order to save the rest of your peppers. It's the only humane thing to do!

Nice video Jaime. It's amazing how different your peppers look compared to mine. All of mine are super bushy shrubs and yours are tall and skinny. Is that related to the FL weather or is it a pruning thing?

Loving the video updates Jamie. Everything is looking fantastic. Those mystery pods just keep pumping out don't they? Keep up the good work brother!

Thanks Shane. Good to see you bro! :party:

NIce to see you back Sanarda! Hope your vacation was sweeeeeeeeeet :fireball:

Seth my man. Nice to hear from ya. Still digging yur powders. :dance: I really don't prune much . Not really sure why mine grow the way they do. But I have some ideas. First I start all my peppers outside in the shade. They are most likely deprived of light so they keep searching . Also I may have to much nitrogen in my feeding regiment. I would much rather have fat short bushy plants but I get more pods than I know what to do with so what the bleep ;)

Brian, what be happening in Wildcat country? :rofl: Thanks for the props. And yes that mystery tree is amazing. I most likely will have about 20 more pods waiting on me when I get home today :P

That mystery pepper tree is amazing! Now I wish I had saved seeds from the ones you sent me.

Enjoyed the video as always! Wish I wasn't so technologically challenged. I'd love to do a video down at the community garden, but don't know the first thing about posting one.

Thanks Bonnie. I will send you some seeds of that annuum. It is very productive :party: Posting a video is easy just get a youtube account :dance:

So the wife and I enjoyed that fat bhut from yesterday. Cut it up with some taters and simmered on the grill for about 45 minutes

IMG_3688.jpg

Not too hot sweet and fruity. Would of made an excellent powder as well. Saved all the seeds from this pod ;)

You make me hungryyy.. FYI .. I posted some vacay pics.. if you wanna take a look.. Happy growing (and eating) to ya my friend. I had some Thai Hot Dragon Hybrids pop up (Thai Hot Dragons I purchased from CCN)..They are pretty Hit me up if you want

Pia, I would love to see some pics. It will get me raedy for my vacation next week. I may take you up on those seeds . Don't tell the wife ;)

Stefan , thank you for coming by . The taters were so tasty. The 7 pot is slowly making it's way back. Very slow going but I think it is gonna make it :dance:

Hey Jamie how are the plants hopefully everything is still recovery great. I see the harvesting has not slowed down for you that is amazing and now I need some potatoes and 7 pot for breakfast.

Pia, I would love to see some pics. It will get me raedy for my vacation next week. I may take you up on those seeds . Don't tell the wife ;)

Stefan , thank you for coming by . The taters were so tasty. The 7 pot is slowly making it's way back. Very slow going but I think it is gonna make it :dance:

That's great too hear, mine were about too flower 3 days ago. Hopefully tomorrow when I go check on them I can see some flowers :) but they are slow growers indeed.

Back