• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Thanks Sefan . That sounds like a yummy beer. Those heiney's due have a skunky after taste. :sick:

Stefan_W, Hopefully this new batch of powder will be as tasty as the last. Smoked them longer so we shall see.

Shane. That is awesome your boy is playing football. JJ wants to play so bad but I ain't gonna rush it. PLus he is small for his age so I am pushing babseball and he is really good at soccer and basketabll. But eventually I will let him play the real sport ;) And I use a garden mask with goggels when I grind. You look much cooler than I :party:

My main man Paul G. I think that will work fine but it is very easy to burn them that way. Make sure to flip them and add litle oive oil so they don't stick. Try to keep the temp about 150 for a couple hours then dry them out afterward. But what Greg said would work much more better.

Greg, I would love to try your powder sometime. I bet is is pure yumminess :onfire:

awesomeeeeee... HEE HEE YOU LOOK LIKE a Crip gang leader in that pic.. hahahaha good smoking and growing.. woohooo
Then it would be a "Blue flag hanging out my backside, but only on the left side! Yeah...that's the crip side!" :rofl: I did feel a strong urge to grab one of my pistols and hold it upside down for some reason???

wow your last harvest looks like what mine will look like for all seasons harvest.. btw.. when i met lucky dog and got some of his sauces.. i took out ROMY's SMOKED powder.. and wow.. were people impressed with the heat and flavor.....like american express..i take it everywhere....

keep burning colons!!!....

Thanks Pia, I wish I was half as good looking as Shane :rofl:

Eric I may have a suprise for ya no contest needed. Just have to see how the powder turns out :shh:

That is awesome Denniz you are spreading the heat. Keep up the good work my man! :dance:

Aww man Jamie, I used one of your BS's you sent me last night in some Jamaican beef patties, awesome flavor my friend. And talk about hot, one BS in 2#'s of beef is all that is needed my friend. I am now sittin on the throne cussing you out!

Hey Jamie, got to try some of the powders last night. The wife's family was down and I made a big pot of Spaghetti so I had to bust them out. First tried the 15 Pepper and it was tasty but it made me brave and maybe I over did it with Wayrights Flakes. It was damn good and I was sweating up a storm but my "Too brave for his own good" 14 year old Nephew wanted to try some so I handed him the pack and told him I'd only use a pinch or so. Well he saw me use the tip of my knife to get some out and he does too taking not a pinch but about half of what i took and it lit his fire really nice. He's a trooper though, I know it was outside of his heat level but he'd eat a bite and take 2 swallows of milk and kept it up till it was gone. Gotta try the Arbol next. Really great stuff Bro, thanks again.​

Sorry, didn't answer your question earlier. He plays O and D line...he's a big boy for his age. 5'5" 115lbs at 11 years old. Yesterday was just equipment issue. This week he has football camp so he'll be a hurtin unit tomorrow evening.

Can't wait to see the finished product on your end!

Last year was my son's first to play football, and it was the same with him. Because he was so big (5' 9" and 155 lbs. @ 13) they used him for both offense and defense, so he was out on the field 75% - 80% of every game.

Sorry Jamie, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Can't wait until I have enough ripe peppers to smoke a batch! Won't be near as hot as yours though...

No problem Bonnie. You can talk footbal anytime on my glog :dance:

Rocketman, glad you are enjoying the powders. I will send you some really hot powder when I get my next batch done. The arbol powder from Shane is very mild but has a great flavor . I can only imagine the sauces you will make with it :party:

Oh and wanted to brag on my boy JJ. Friday night he scored 20 points in 3 quarters in summer basketball. He is also one of the shortest guys out there. He beat the other team 20 to 12. Final score was 28 to 12.can you say baller! Proud pappa over and out :dance: :dance:

Looking like the pod train aint stoppin in the Romy house!! Thanks for posting the powder process for us, grinding like a pro!

My pleasure Matt. I have much too learn about the powder but slowly getting the hang of it.

So here is my fat ass grinding the powder. JJ stood several feet away from the powdery pain. It is :hot:
:crazy: The things we do for some hot powder :twisted:

IMG_3697.jpg

And the finished product. Face is tingley. I love that feeling :lol:

IMG_3698.jpg

Back