• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Now if i had a pictures of my eating the bigger brain strains you sent me that would have been a funny picture. :hell:

Jamie, you just brought back memories of my first time in college in Abilene, TX. I used to hang with the AG majors and when it was Pig saluter time the Tejanos would hang out and collect the pigs heads. A week later we'd have a ton of fresh homemade Tamales. Oh Man, good times!

Hey, Jamie. This the first time I've been
sorry I have pods on my plants!
You are a fun guy, my friend!
Enjoy your vacation :cool:

Jamie had to let you know I tried some of your smoked powder today in some egg and cheese ramen and dude it was fantastic! Very flavorful, the smoke was just right and a good burn. I'd call it a success.

Oh so close Shane. Maybe next time ;)

Brotha Paul.Never wish no pods :rofl:

Bill that is kick ass you like my powder. I do not think it is very smoky. but it makes it up with the heat and pure annuum, THEN bacc, with a chinese kick :dance: :dance: :dance:

Whew again- what's up Jamie, ...yes I am the king of Catch up the last 2 days! I didn't see your comment reply on the seeds until yesterday-whats mine is yours...if I have any left of what you want!
I always seem to end up here when my stomach is totally MT...and you are guaranteed to have taunting food pics!
1. I have no idea what that tree plant is- a few of the wild ones(petins) will do that when conditions allow, and you certainly fall in the catagory...the leaves look right, but ...we know 1 thing ......its a mystery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !
2. That Choc gone red makes some crazy pods-do they taste like bhuts?
3. Mesquite....I like it- and can't believe I have to buy it , it is the Texas version of a weed! Especially good for smokin fish....(see, I really did run the thread to the end!)
4. Kiwi's....good call, I keep threatening to sauce a few, but I wanted to use 7 pot whites....and I only had 1 germinate-in fact it finally got moved to a 3 gallon pot a week ago. I'm thinking Yellow Brains or White Bullets in the mean time..??hmmm
5. I ranch Aphids now.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now I am going to have to go dig something out of the galley, as lunch(really breakfast ! But its lunch to me, I'm running the "darkside" on this trip...midnight to noon) is too far off!

Dave always nice to hear from you. Stay safe out in the deep blue sea :dance:

Jeff very nice . Enjoy. The pods looked to tasty to freeze so I am glad you are able to enjoy them fresh.

So the vacay is kick ass. Everyone but my liver is enjoying the trip ;) . Wifey loves poppers so I made some easy style. Went to Publix and found some nice\ fat jalapenos. Sliced and filled with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon and cooked at 450 for 30 minutes. They came out perfect. Wife and I ate them all. Shucks the fam don't like spicy food
:party:
photo-194.jpg

photo-195.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

Back