• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Man that's a bunch of powder! Looks really good! The color is nice...let me know how that mesquite flavor is with the powder! I got a new one for you to try once I get enough put together. My "Not" Pequins and Goat's Weed pods are a match made in heaven! Feel your pain on the face tingling. Do you always end up with some random parts of the body and at least one eye burning afterwards in spite of being super careful not to touch anything?

Thanks brother Kev. Not as smoky flavored as I would like( about 1/2 as good as your smoky powder you sent me) but has a nice flavor over all. :hot: YOu will find out in a few days:)

Matt my man! The rep from the Krupps just gave me an endorsment. Let"s just say 6 figures baby :rofl:

Andy I was think the same thing :party:

Shane Pinky Winky ;) It looks like more than it really is. But to be honest I don't think it is smokey enough. You can smell the mesquite more than taste it. But it is very tasty. Nothing like your smoked powder. Can't wait to sample your new powders. And yes that super fine powder always seems to burn me in the oddest places. It is evil :fireball:

powder looks really great how long do you smoke the peppers for? Mixing them up into 1 powder makes it unique think I will do the same with mine. Always nice to read your log rock on :onfire: :dance:

Thanks Lando. The powder is very tasty. It has a slight smoky mesquite flavor but not as much as I would prefer. I smoked them for about 2 and 1/2 hours at 175 degrees give or take a few. The I dried it for a day and a half at 95 degrees in the dehydrator.

Wow Jamie powder looks amazing I guess I am going to have to buy a gas mask once I getting started making these beast that awesome to hear the flavor came out great.

Jamie that powder you sent me is amazing! Ive been using it on everything ive eaten practically this week (Savoring it as much as possible) and its amazing! Amazingly :hot: :rofl: its got a really nice heat and a good flavor to it! Im liking it haha I might have to buy some more of this :onfire:

ha,,i love seeing pics of people grinding and what they come up with to protect themselves. powder looking good there my man.

Looking awesome! The grinding pics too funny. so hardcore with the glasses and Mask and and tiny little coffee grinder.... hahaha. But ill be making my first powders this weekend so im sure i will be looking just as rediculous with my mask and glasses in the inlaws backyard. no photo evedince will be recorded though.... Always good to catch up on your grow!

Ok, it's Firday eve bro, move away from the grinder, for Gods sake take off the Evil scientist garb and grab a beer!

Have a good one :)

Thanks guys for the kind words. I love u guys :onfire:

So the wife brought home some tamale's from the inlaws last night. A little romy6 powder and oh how tasty.

IMG_3701.jpg

So I will be heading on vacay next week so I wanna do one more give away before I go. Nothing special but free is free so the first person who does no have pods on there plants and lives in the lower 48 will get a small package of peppers. I know who has peppers and who doesn't ;)

IMG_3702.jpg

Oh and you have to name two peppers on this cutting board :drooling:

The harvest parade rolls through the household again that is just amazing. What kind of tamales are those? I can not wait until we start making tamales for christmas going to make the superhot special with red sauce and meat and the other with cheese and bhut strips mmmm making me hungry :drooling:.

Fernadoooooooooooo! Those are authentic Mexican tamales with red mole a corn husk as the wrapper with the main dish pork as the meat. My wife is Mexican and they know how to make em. They melt in your mouth not in your hand.

Shane is the winner . Bells and poblano's. How could he ever know :party: NOT ;) game is still on if anybody wants free peppers.

Matt my brotha! Love to see you on my grow :dance:

Lol sounds like my family tamales during christmas work on it from 8 pm until 12 am and stay up all morning waiting until they are ready nothing better than a fresh tamale.

If no one plays before 10:30 pm ( my beddy time :party: ) the deal is off. I say off. :onfire:
They will be placed in the fridge with the rest and grinded into a fine powder :dance:

Back