• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Greg my windy city man. I thought you guys were gonna beat Iowa. That was a well played game . I bet it was a blast.And I know the salsa was off the charts :hot:

Shane my man. The picture of those pods made my ass pucker ;) Those things looks gigantic. Might have to make some yummy sauce with those bad boys. Muchas Gracias mi amigo :fireball:

Brother Brian. You are way too kind. I have been watching your grow and I am always jealous of your skills . Can't wait to try some of your crosses. Should be a butt blistering adventure :hell:
Ryan, thanks for the props and the positive vibes. We had a great time at the game. Whenever you want to see the Gators let me know. Tickets are cheap :party:

You tell em Andy. Rick better watch out. Shane is my chili guard :rofl:

Britt, you are starting to make me blush :oops: I have been wondering what you did with your plants. Damn scaffolding :(

Fernandooooooooooooooooooooooo . Not sure about us dominating but we did have a blast :flamethrower: at the game. Thanks for stopping by :)

Thanks Jamie
But on the contrary...My son's a senior at Iowa and my daughter finished grad school last yr...Go Hawkeyes !

Brother Jamie...didn't send you any barrackpores, was offering those to Rick! Figured you had plenty of those from your nasty little bush! Hope you get them within the next day or two. Afraid this heat may be cookin them in the box.

You're not so far away that he can't run to where you live and ambush you. Wise move to offer a public apology.
I hear ya Andy... ;) , though being ex-army, my camouflage is better...

Brother Jamie...didn't send you any barrackpores, was offering those to Rick! Figured you had plenty of those from your nasty little bush! Hope you get them within the next day or two. Afraid this heat may be cookin them in the box.
Thanks Shane! Nothing personal, but I'll take a pass on anything that tastes like soap... I got enough of that as a pre-teen... ;)

You tell em Andy. Rick better watch out. Shane is my chili guard :rofl:
What, Eric's gekkos and now you're siccing Shane on me too! :P

Shane, that is cool cause my barrackpore is loading up again. Gonna send a few to Rick since his mouth needs a good rinsing ;)

Rickster, If you ain't a Gator you are gatorbait

Click on the video if your a College football fan. Even better a Gator fan

Shane, that is cool cause my barrackpore is loading up again. Gonna send a few to Rick since his mouth needs a good rinsing ;)
:rofl: Thanks for the chuckle Jamie! Nothing personal guy, but I'm not a fan of team sports... I commune with nature in my garden and through my fishing rod... Glad you get so much enjoyment from them though.

Not usually a Gator fan...but this Saturday I'll be screaming for ya'll. Hope your boys Hook them aggies! Interesting stat I just dug up...
Florida is 1-7-2 all-time in games played in Texas
Hope they can add some symetry to that #!!! The Palindrome bowl!

Ouch Shane . Not a good statitistic :mope: . To be honest after struggling with Bowling Green I will just be happy if we keep it close. Thanks for rooting for us though. :dance:

Lol yea Jamie I didn't get a chance to watch the game or pay attention the score the only game I got to watch was of course the real and only "USC". Just saw the score and highlights wow not a good sign when you struggle against Bowling Green especially for next week, but you can say it was first week jitters I guess :liar: lol. Hope the garden is looking great let me know if you need anything.

Lol yea Jamie I didn't get a chance to watch the game or pay attention the score the only game I got to watch was of course the real and only "USC". Just saw the score and highlights wow not a good sign when you struggle against Bowling Green especially for next week, but you can say it was first week jitters I guess :liar: lol. Hope the garden is looking great let me know if you need anything.
I think Texas played USC a few years back...hmmmm. Does anyone remember how that one turned out??? :rolleyes:

Jamie glad to see you still getting boxes of fire and most importantly that the rain has stopped and YOU are getting pods of you're own again!! :dance: I am going out on a limb this year to see if I can keep all the chinense happy through our "winter". Frost is rare and when it comes I don't think it would be enough to kill any off. I want pepper xmas trees!! I bet you and the boy had a great time at the game, I want to take my girls to a game this year or better yet go with my bros and tailgate! You guys got a little college football talk going on in here, soooooo with that said...............Fernando knows what's up!! GO TROJANS!! USC!!!! :P

Melissa, Shane , Fernando and Greg. Loving all the college football talk. Keep the shiat talk coming.

Go Gators

Just wanted to thank Jamison and Brian (compmodder26) for the awesome package they sent me today. First an awesome bottle of Brians super tasty looking sauce. Can't wait to start sucking on this bottle of love

IMG_3811.jpg

And next a box of Jamison's pods and some tasty powder. Both will be put to good use at the romy6 household.

IMG_3810.jpg

Have I said how awesome the people on this website are. Like nothing in the entire social network universe. Thank you guys. Time to get back to growing so I can pay it forward.

A parting shot of the amazing love that was in my mailbox when I got home. Go Brian and Jamison. Thank you thank you thank you :pray:

IMG_3812.jpg

+1 for the edit.
What edit??? :whistle:

Jamie, you're one of the "awesome people" so enjoy your gifts brudda! No one deserves them more! Brian and Jamison got it going on with those packages too! Nice job on the Sauce Brian and tasty looking pods and powder Jamison!

Hope the little box of love I sent gets there tomorrow, I am worried about the heat cooking them and the box getting flagged as a bio weapon by USPS.

I didn't see any stinking edit Shane ;)

Hope they get here today Shane. If nothing else they will be ready for some sauce when they arrive :party:

Thank you bro! :fireball:

Back