food Sandwich of the Month

I have never bought into the no cheese with seafood thing.  Italians made that up because Pecorino Romano doesn't go so well with Baramundi.

texas blues said:

Funny 'thang too is you wouldn't think that cheese of any sort would go with seafood.

Seafood au gratin gets a fo shizzle from me, so I don't know what you're talking about..... must be a hippy thang.....

soflo jumpin in the pool, TB. We're with you. 

...and it's gonna be one for the ages!
Something perhaps never seen before!

SOTM completed. Nice shots taken, but sum's gonna post it, maybe later tonight. 
We did it at my house. 
(Then we made a sandwich)
This is a new spin on the "salad" sandwich!!!
Stay tuned. 
Great idea, TB. It was fun!

Hey, if two grown ass men want to make salad together and drink some light beers while the wife and kids are away, so be it.

Just two straight bro's sharing a sandwich, teaching each other how to butter bread the RIGHT WAY!!!!! 

We did it right tonight... no lies.

Got our Chicken legs smoked just right with cherry wood to make our famed Florida Chicken Leg Salad.

Smash up some Florida avocado with some fine diced onion and fatalii, a little lime and some fresh cracked BP. Heap that on some Cuban bread and top it with some Cilantro Tomato Salad... good stuff. Coulda been topped with a hot sauce, but we decided to let it roll as is.

Then made up some Cilantro tomato salad with lime to top our Florida avocado chicken salad on Cuban bread.

Gave it a what fer on a diag bias.

And then BAM!

BOOM

And Botophucket F's all the colors... of course.

So here's the lowdown.....
we wanted to make a smoked chicken salad for the sotm. 
Our spin was to use florida avocado instead of mayonnaise in the salad. 
And it delivered!!! Topped with fresh tomato and onion, cilantro and lime (imagine a soflo pico)
all nestled in fresh cuban bread. 
muy bien!

The pics are good, but the colors are a bit off.
Photobucket can't handle Sum's Camera.
Their loss.
No worries, this problem will be remedied. 

I'm getting stupid with FlickR... Bear with me.

9535766988_ef4ae8f776_b.jpg

9535766036_cec24ce5f3_b.jpg

9532978839_3aa5927fd5_b.jpg

9535763350_266b92fb13_b.jpg

9535762198_ab42c085fc_b.jpg

9532974951_9bd8280d21_b.jpg

Photobucket was designed for myspacers to post memes, they compress the hell out of images. Photogs use flickr and picassa.

Yes... but FlickR makes it hard to share. I just had to delete a $-ton of code to share these images.

And that's the dif between PB and FlickR, folks.

Back