food Sandwich of the Month

DAG-NABBIT SOFLO!!!!!!!!

I looked at the pics 85 times.....and then I read the text at least 243 times! 

All I can say is this......You guys somehow blew up the interwebz. You snaggled and snarled it! It got so verklempt by your awesomeness that it couldn't even stand its own pixelations!!!!! 

You just strangled BotoPhucket! It choked!!!! Hard!!!!!

In other news....that was a beautimous example of SoFlo "salad" extravaganza. The pleebs may be humbled now...they have witnessed GREATNESS. That is all.

Chile Juju said:
You snaggled and snarled it! It got so verklempt by your awesomeness that it couldn't even stand its own pixelations!!!!! 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Just another day around here...
( :) )

SumOfMyBits said:
Yes... but FlickR makes it hard to share. I just had to delete a $-ton of code to share these images.

And that's the dif between PB and FlickR, folks.
Super easy to share on Flickr, if you still have issues let me know but more or less you can look at all sizes for your image and right click and grab URL. I only use the share feature when posting elsewhere. The pictures look much better!

Scheeze Louise that guac schicken salad looks most tasty and super wombat fresh.

Avo in lieu of mayo?

Brilliant.

The second set of pics really pop!

Chile Juju said:
All I can say is this......

All I can say is......

cj.jpg
 << this chick was DRUNKFT last night!   :rofl:

Nice sploogey sammie there, SoFlo!
Ok, I'mma gonna play this salad game:

Egg, pulled pork with habanero bbq sauce
P1010646.JPG

.... add some cucumber (green stuff makes it a salad)
P1010647.JPG

.... on lightly-toasted potatoe bread.
P1010648.JPG

There you go - a breakfast salad sammie in honor of Scovie. 

Holy crap! Smoked Shicken Legss chopped up and put in Whack-A-Molé?!?!?!?! GENIUS!!! SoFlo always delivers. ALWAYS.
You two don't listen to the haters (Russians). There is a reason they don't post here, they are obviously Salamwichphobes. Two grown men making salad and buttering each others bread is perfectly acceptable here in the U.S. now. Get on witch yo bad selves!!!

Geeme, Geeme, Geeme. God dammit I love you girl. I mean... c'mon... look at what you did there! xoxoxo

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Super easy to share on Flickr, if you still have issues let me know but more or less you can look at all sizes for your image and right click and grab URL. I only use the share feature when posting elsewhere. The pictures look much better!
Nice Sandwiches tho, right?

Awesome idea, G! 
That reminds me of a little smokehouse in Texas where my family lives, they serve the night before's leftover BBQ for breakfast with eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc...
That looks crazy good!

SumOfMyBits said:
Yes... but FlickR makes it hard to share. I just had to delete a $-ton of code to share these images.

And that's the dif between PB and FlickR, folks.
At the bottom of the best size image (usually just the one they default to):
"More ways to share"
"Grab the link" Copy
Click the image icon on forum, Paste.

That's the best way.

They also offer bbcode but it has a Flickr link and author info in it, not as clean.

The Hot Pepper said:
At the bottom of the best size image (usually just the one they default to):
"More ways to share"
"Grab the link" Copy
Click the image icon on forum, Paste.

That's the best way.

They also offer bbcode but it has a Flickr link and author info in it, not as clean.
Nice Sanwiches tho, right?

:rofl:

frydad4 said:
That reminds me of a little smokehouse in Texas where my family lives

Whaaa?  Your family lives in a small Texan smokehouse?!  Git em outta there, pronto :D

Nice smoked sammies there SoFlo.  Avo would have given it a nice creamy mouthfeel.  Is that wrong to say when two guys make a salad sammie together ;)

Hmmm, brekkie time here G, and I want that sammie.  NOW!

Deathtosnails said:
 Avo would have given it a nice creamy mouthfeel.  Is that wrong to say when two guys make a salad sammie together ;)

Well played, my friend, well played. 

And yes, it did have good creamy mouth feel. 
My wife was away, so she didn't get any, Sum and I ate it together. 

Awesome SoFlo Tribe!! G that looks great - Man I am hungry now

I use imageshack and its not bad and gives you code that you need for forums, websites etc... 

Oh geez.

Little bit of rule shhtrechin' goin' on. 

Pork salad?

Cucumber on eggs?

Okay. 

I'll allow it simply for the comedy factor.

Having said that, at a later date I will nominate someone to name next months SOTM.

Who wants to be considered?

In the meantime.

Can someone PPPUUULLLEEEEEZE make a for realz jacked up tuna salad?

Back