food Sandwich of the Month

WAIT THE :censored: UP!

I was down in Tampa, Sarasota, Dade City, and MIAMI, even some roadside grease pit, "waphel häus" or some'n.
I swam in the gulf, saw the biggest friggen Liquor warehouse ever put on this beautiful planet,
had lunch and some drinks at Alabama Jacks, slept in a pop-up, went to the keys and sipped iced tea,
I even saw an aligator.

But Never,

Not ONCE,

DID I SEE A CUBAN SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!

TWISP, WA HAS THEE BEST CUBANS I have EVER had.

July's SOTM has been a blast! Who knew cubanos could rev up so much rivalry, playful banter...and quite frankly, a ton of great info and back stories!?! I love it!

Now Cheesesteaks....that'll be a hoot! Good to know about the ribeye! But to be perfectly honest, I just can't guarantee that any ribeye that lands in my kitchen is going to be able to make it to a sandwich!!!!!! I'll sure give it a go, but some laws of nature ought not be messed with! ;) Been brewing ideas all day, standing in the sun at the saw....

Not ONCE DID I SEE A CUBAN SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh this problem will not last long.
I've made it my mission to find the dirtiest, greasiest, and therefore BEST diner counter to experience an authentic Cuban in little Havana, just so we can take you and cj there. I'm working in the heart of the area now. Plenty of time to explore.

Jeff enjoy your vacay. Jump in the fray when you get back. It's shitloads of fun! Glad to have you on board!

scov,you should have told us you wanted to do the tourist thang! you said i wants to chill. so we chilled i could have took you to some crazy shit!

scov,you should have told us you wanted to do the tourist thang! you said i wants to chill. so we chilled i could have took you to some crazy shit!

All I wanted was to go to leggoland, you said NO!
I also wanted to leave the girls at home, and go to Busch gardens until you informed me it was just Flowers and shit.

I don't want to be a party pooper, but if the TD is a sammie, then isn't it gonna take away the fun and awesomeness that is this here Sammie of the Month thread?

TB someone just pooped in your thread.

Post sammie, less poopy.

I'm not going to dignify that...

Hang on...

Doh!!1!

I'm drunked. Againg! YaY!!1!1

Ithink THP likes poop. Why else would he call this site The Hot Pooper? Wait a minute! I've done it again...I'm drunkffed!

We're all at someones house havin a party...

DanO walks out of the baffroom and yells out,

"Damm! That's a huge toilet, and why is there a curtain in front of it?"

Hahahahahahahahaha TB! I hit the LIKE buton 35 times.

Something has been stinkin in here ever since el Jefe HASN'T posted a Safeway store bought, Tuna fish, gluten free, tortilla wrap.

I would expect nothing but the best from you Jay.

And Cheesesteak after all is your 'thang.

Lose the phone camera though.

Just sayin'.

I never use my phone's camera for here. It is a Kodak digital that i use. Maybe its just that most of the time when I am taking the pics I am :drunk:

So y'all unless you ain't been living in a cave on Mars (wheebz) y'all know that this month's t-down is Regional Sammich.

I don't reckon that it will bother this months Cheese Steak SOTM.

I'm pretty sure that a certain dude with the initials J and T will be by with his scheeze schtake sammich which may even include broccoli robb. Rabb?

WTF?

Its broccoli.

What's with the foo foo name anyway?

Y'all do your 'thang and kick ass on the t-down.

And if'n you're posting a cheese steak for that there, double up the fun and post it here too.

Just like Bear. That guy. likes mom's and faces....

We like sammich's!

Back