food Sandwich of the Month

Thanks for the bump THP.

JHP you're gonna' love it here!

I'm going to wait till after the t-down to go get some ribeye for the steak.

Shouldn't be a problem finding some good quality beef.

It is Texas after all.

I'm witchu TB - keepin' my CheezSteak on the backburner...August has a habit of being a loooooong month!

Or mebby that's just what i'm hopin' for.....

whatevs...I plan on rockin' out the best CheeseSteak I've ever had.....with great guidance of course....heh, heh, heh

come on Peeps..hook a sista UP!!!! (like the cubanos...I've neva has a proper cheesesteak.....okay, once.....but I was scared & never opened my eyes til we got home....but damn it was guuuuud!!!!!) ;)

Jay put up a very honorable and delicious Philly style cheese steak in the TD.

Post that dang 'thang all up in here pronto Jay.

Sum's on Busch #7 so he's drunk...

Aren't they dog treats? Like Beggin strips?

Baconbaconbaconbacon It'sBACON!!!!!!

SteakumSteakumSteakumSteakum It'sSTEAKUM!!!!

Jay and his stinkin' Tony Luke's style Philly.

Y U no posty here?

Where's the loyalty?

Where's the love?

TB's momma is shackin' at The Blues Casa manana for a couple days.

I even cleaned the guest baff'room for her n' sheeit.

No scheeze steak til after she splits.

I couldn't bring myself to double post my throwdown entry in here. SO.... I made another with EXTRA WHIZ just for this thread. Here ya go. Lots and lots of cheese splooge.

100_0612.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0615.jpg

Boom.

Oh dayum that one wudda got more votes! The other one looks like a steakcheese not a cheesesteak.

Jay T...what's those ...never thought I'd ask a guy this...those chunky bits in your splooge ? Bacon? If so, WIN!!! I'm putting a cheeze and bacon splooge on my Philly!

I can't believe JayT didn't enter these pics. The meat is juicier, there's actually cheese on it, you can see the bits of goodness and peppers... JayT FAIL on your success.

Aged prime rib.

Excellent!

I really want to go provolone scheeze but ain't none good provolone to be found round here.

I might have to take a run down to Plano to Central Market.

I hate that store.

I'm going to try and make my own cheez whiz-ish-ness for my Philly!!! These long commutes to the job keep my mind rolling with Cheesesteak ideas!!!!

But 1st I gotta study JT's meat a little more.....

Ribeye, sliced thin...then I get lost....but I WILL figure it out! Or something close anyway!!!!!

Hoping to play with this sammie this weekend! Whoot!!!! :dance:

Back