food Sandwich of the Month

LOL - You guys have seen pics of me..... no one will honestly call a U.S. size 4 (or even 6) "fat" and keep a straight face. And besides, no one makes more fun of me than I do!

G is so fat she walked by the tv and her son missed three episodes...

G is so fat the national weather service names each of her farts.

G is so fat when she gets on the elevator is HAS to go down.

G is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease the dr. gave her ten years to live.

G is so fat she has to iron her pants on the driveway.

G is so fat every time she leaves the house wearing high heels she comes home wearing flats.

G is so fat every time she sits on the beach Greenspeace shows up and tries to tow her back into the ocean.

G is so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard.

I can't wait to give this a crack, but need some time to find some fresh and good seafood

No luck, will give another type a shot

You stole the show early going double and shit ...

I had the honor of setting the table.
Just wanted it to look nice.
I'm ready to be upstaged, my brothers and sisters to come well dressed and show what they got, or to have a drunk gay uncle show up and lay down a whole mess of drama.

Bring it!

Make one then, you SumBits!

and me one too.

:rofl:

I'm... :drunk:

Geeme said she was around for the start of hieroglyphs.

She studied her own work last semester.

You know, scovie....... you and JayT might consider going to a museum and asking if they'll lend you a full suit of armour on the day we finally meet. I dunno how much good it's actually going to do you, but it might at least give you a false sense of security before your annihilation. . . .
:rofl:

And folks are worried about astroids......when those two get within a mile of each other the planet might just implode!!!!!!!!!

Back