food Sandwich of the Month

Quit reading wiki there's no salami and Tampa is in CenFlo so TB fail twice... wait three times for the research! :lol:

TB hit the Triple Lindy!

rodney.jpg

aah Jacob Cohen i believe his name was Thorton Melon in bac to school? and its sin flo!!!!!!!

p.s. im watching christine on spike channel its a king marathon going on. anywhout keith gordon whicjh played jason thorton starred in this movie. next ups cujo. so watch it its a great movie,even better book.

Too bad SoFlo can't stand up and defend theirselves!!!!

Oh, wait...that's right....FD's at Sum's tea partay, or some such thang!!!!!!! Sippin' beers outta fancy glasses with their pinkies up!!!!!

(oh man, I'm gonna get in soooooooooooo much trubble!!!!!!!!!) :rofl:

I need to sip more rum, help with NWP Cubano Sandwiches, sip more rum, press my Guayabera, sip more rum
Fire up the grill (just because) sip more rum, assemble said piccys, sip more rum,
put on my Guayabera, and look fantastical for SotM pics.

Got the 98.3 Miami is blastin out of the Klipsch...

Things are gettin all hot up heah in the NWP!

You're all on notice...

Lol TB.

Wait.

You hear that?

It's the Cuban Samwich man driving by El Jeffe's house.

Grab some change boss, and getchu sumadat!

Aight. More pork pullin goin on here than a tug-of-war benefit for Charlie Sheens therapy.

Where's mah shirt...

Hold Up! I thought El Habanero was gone! Someone recommended it to us, but when I Googled it, it said the restaurant was out of business!

Have you checked out Darwin's on 4th yet GM?

I'm not familiar w/ Darwin's ... will GOOG it after I spray some liquid cop on these damn plants ... been waiting days for the rain to hold off before sundown ...

No more foo. Rum spritzles, or sprinkles, or whatever fruity juicy shit CJ was to givin me. they were good tho, mkay?

And here's my CI selection. Imonna press this Cubano bitch one way or another.

04e4b91a.jpg

7c34403c.jpg

Scovie, we're heading to town, want me to drop off my #8 Chicken Pan? You need something more than that freakin butter warmer.

003.jpg

speak up quick!

I just got kicked outta my own friggen kitchen!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!

How am I supposed to pull pork in THESE conditions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D

Holy cow I can't wait to see this.

And there IS salami occasionally.
I've had it. And I disagreed with it as I was enjoying it.

As for my status, I have marinated the pork shoulder for 24 hours.
Right now its enjoying 250 degrees for about 9 hours.
Tomorrow I'm gonna slice/shred it, fry the pork skin, and make my sandwich.
Not sure bout the croquetas yet, but since nobody else has done one like that yet, I'm leaning that way.

Now I know a "croqueta preparada" isn't technically a Cuban, but it's a variation.
One that you will find on menus all across soflo.

Sd and cj, post NOW! Can't wait!

We are currently at step 17 of this epic culinary adventure! Or maybe it's step 24 - I lost count, but whatevs!

Things are sliced, slather-ready, pulled...no, sliced...no, pulled...no, wait ...it's just what it is!...grilled, and ready to get pressed like a convict in interrogation!

BooYah!

I'm out for now so Scovie can work his photojuju.....and I can get ma drank on!!!!...ish.

:party:

Back