food Sandwich of the Month

Oh man that is definitely SoFlo, NY Deli style is 5 times that height. Stack one right and I approve. Can we see some slices? Looks good.

Sorry thp, That's all I got.
It was a small roast.
And I put it in the robot, which requires a bit of smooshage.

I don't claim to be a ny deli.
In fact, all those new yorkers end up moving to Miami.
Maybe they left because the sandwiches were too thick...

Check out different brands, FD. I've found my grocery store's packaged corned beef under their own label is actually the least salty of the ones available here. Some of the others are .... just.... ick! with salt.

Check out different brands, FD. I've found my grocery store's packaged corned beef under their own label is actually the least salty of the ones available here. Some of the others are .... just.... ick! with salt.

I hear ya. Mine was good, in that respect.
But talking to my thp brethren, they have had über salty experiences, which sucks.

P1010539.JPG

P1010540.JPG

TB, please edit the title each month so we know what the sammie is, I'm all confuzzicated.

Ah sloppy joe. Now I get it. :D

I know that part gemme I meant I didn't know the blank part there lol.

C'mon G! The pics of that sammich look dang guud but I don't know what I'm looking at?

What is it? Is it pork? Is that a yellow do-rag on it?

Description please.

Hey THP how did you do the title chingaderra? I dig it.

I don't know how to edit the title.

C'mon G! The pics of that sammich look dang guud but I don't know what I'm looking at?
That'd be the pork I made the other day - slow cooked in Soy Vay hoisin garlic sauce, mo' garlic, pepper powders.... I added something else but can't remember what at this point. On a challah roll with jarred pepper rings. Simple, but delish.

Back