seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

LA 2 the Bay said:
When can I be a stop for the train
Wicked Mike has a train going for newbies .  its got a lot of killer seeds in it from what i'm reading . you can message him and ask . he is a very classy fellow !    he'll get  back with you .       :onfire:

Lovepeppers said:
Hey scorched is your train still available for riders?
I would love to join if there's room.

Either way thanks!

Steve

Sorry closed until further notice. We will re open sometime in the fall for round 3. I will be giving plenty of advance notice in this thread when the time comes to get rolling again. At least that's the current plan

No idea. Hope all is well with him.

If it gets to Moruga Welder and still no sign of Orekoc we'll go ahead and skip. Can always send to him later.

Looks like everyone else in line is active

Train is packed and ready to go!  I'll be dropping it off in a couple hours, here's what the tracking number will be.  

Thanks again everyone for a great experience and for feeding my crippling addiction  :fireball:

Also thanks to whoever put in those extra envelopes.  I'm sure I ordered some but I have no idea where I put them......

Ok everyone. I had made a decision not to run the train during the Summer since I figured everyone will be busy with growing and such (I know I will). Most everyone won't be planting during the Summer months either. I know some people's (myself included) seed banks are tapped or close to being that way until harvest time. Well I thought about it and I've said this before, only a small part of the seeds on the train are mine. The rest are yours. Now I will make some decisions that I think need to be made without asking but I think in this situation everyone who is a part of the train should have a say. So if you want the train to run during the Summer I'll run it. I won't be taking or adding anything since I'm tapped but I'll run it if you want. Majority will rule. So anyone who is or has been a part of this train and plans on riding Round 3 just say yes or no. This vote is only for current or past riders who plan to ride again, not new riders who want in on Round 3.

I'll count the votes and if the majority want a Summer run I will open the train to repeat and new riders near the end of this run. If the majority vote is to shelve the train til Fall I will put the train in a safe place and get it back on the tracks early Fall. I don't plan on going anywhere so this will start back up come Fall. I will let the vote run for a week so everyone sees it. So voting will end 4/30 at say 8 p.m. EST. Thanks everyone

Definitely fall for me.  I am tired of sorting through seeds and stuff.  I should be getting it in the next week or 2.  Hopefully these will be some of the last seeds I deal with until fall.  Looking forward to seeing whats in there.  Thanks for running the train Tony and giving me the ticket for the ride.

Back