seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

Just asked the next in line for their address so I can send it out as soon as I get it in. Hopefully I can send it out same day or the next day at the latest. If I don't hear back by the time I get the box, should I ask the next in line?

Melissa, I'll cut you off a bite-size portion then -

And even if I responded to half of this nonsense, the same people will then just turn around and personally attack me for the length of my posts! (Which they have done repeatedly already, and which I am sure they will keep doing regardless!)

Gee, I must have ESP! ;)

But I'll make this short an sweet -

Yes you DID ignore my previous status post, cause you're still doing it now. I was giving Smiter_Q a reasonable chance to respond, before determining which address I was sending it to. If I didn't know where it was going yet, OBVIOUSLY I COULDN'T SEND IT YET.

Your ignoring the actual reason so that you can replace it with another false one you felt was easier to attack me on - wasting weeks on a "massive makeover", is also deceptive.

I came-up with and posted the idea last Tues. You were screaming at me about it just 3 days later. It only took me 2-3 days to do. From teamcole's reply, it sounds like they liked it.

But like I already said, I was also doing this at the same time I was waiting to hear back from Smiter_Q. So 0 days.

I'm gonna end this reply and draw a line for ya, so you don't have to read any farther.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@jsschrstrcks - your claimed dates are invalid - I provided my info to Emu before he had even received the box from the person before him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Emu - I hadn't been signing-in regularly - that's just something gnarlyeggs claimed to fan the flames.

@teamcole - glad your wife liked it! Have her look at the later section of my prior post with the pics, and get back to me what she's interested in - some of that stuff is in there already! :cool:

@Bodeen - we had a discussion about that earlier. I suggested perhaps a minimum wait time, HH81 had an alternative idea, but that one won't work in your particular case. It's your responsibility to get a hold of them, not the other way around, so you want to give 'em a fair chance to respond.

jeez man... Look...
Smiter Q

Member Since 01 Feb 2011
[background=rgb(133, 133, 133)]OFFLINE[/background] Last Active Mar 03 2012 03:27 PM

and YOU really hang onto it, to see if by chance he might return your emails...

I am so glad I am out of this crap...

Melissa, I'll cut you off a bite-size portion then -

Gee, I must have ESP! ;)

But I'll make this short an sweet -

Yes you DID ignore my previous status post, cause you're still doing it now. I was giving Smiter_Q a reasonable chance to respond, before determining which address I was sending it to. If I didn't know where it was going yet, OBVIOUSLY I COULDN'T SEND IT YET.

Your ignoring the actual reason so that you can replace it with another false one you felt was easier to attack me on - wasting weeks on a "massive makeover", is also deceptive.

I came-up with and posted the idea last Tues. You were screaming at me about it just 3 days later. It only took me 2-3 days to do. From teamcole's reply, it sounds like they liked it.

But like I already said, I was also doing this at the same time I was waiting to hear back from Smiter_Q. So 0 days.

I'm gonna end this reply and draw a line for ya, so you don't have to read any farther.

@jsschrstrcks - your claimed dates are invalid - I provided my info to Emu before he had even received the box from the person before him.

@Emu - I hadn't been signing-in regularly - that's just something gnarlyeggs claimed to fan the flames.

@teamcole - glad your wife liked it! Have her look at the later section of my prior post with the pics, and get back to me what she's interested in - some of that stuff is in there already! :cool:

@Bodeen - we had a discussion about that earlier. I suggested perhaps a minimum wait time, HH81 had an alternative idea, but that one won't work in your particular case. It's your responsibility to get a hold of them, not the other way around, so you want to give 'em a fair chance to respond.

I hope you feel better now Laserguy ;) If you have anything further to say to ME, please feel free to send a PM. Otherwise don't call me out in this thread anymore. I know what was said, please stop making excuses for you're actions. I sure hope you enjoyed the extended visit with the train, best of luck to you this season! :D

Melissa

What ever man, you're missing my point. Relax. You're way more worked up about this than you need to be or than any one else. That's the reason your posts are longer than the rest. And that's not a judgment, it's an observation. Regardless of who you, or anyone else, think is at fault or being hostile, there is a reason that a majority of the flak was directed at you.

Also- you're not going to convince any one that you've not pulled any shenanigans any more than anyone else is going to convince you that you have. If you feel that you've done nothing wrong, then the fact of the matter is that what random, anonymous people say about you on an internet forum doesn't actually matter. It has absolutely no impact on anything. You've received and sent the box, any argument beside that is pointless because it will not effect anything.
So again- relax...

I found the ignore preferences area, and rather like it :D

My hobby now contains 33% less drama.

This is AWESOME!!! I had no idea we could do this. Especially now that DB is a distant memory.

looks like we are back on track. woo hoo... just received the train today i am still at work so i havent seen it but the wife says it is quite impressive. I will not hold it up at all i will be home tomorrow and i will try to get it out to bodeen tomorrow evening or first thing sat. morning at the very latest with a tracking number.
rick.

AWESOME!!!

@Emu -

After reading someone's latest post above yours, I was relaxed. A mild parting shot to save face, but what I interpreted overall as a peace gesture.

But regarding your contention, in general, when an individual is "jumped on" by a specific handful of people, launching a coordinated personal attack on numerous issues intended specifically to discredit the person, then the issue is not the target of the attack trying to convince specific people whether or not they are guilty of a particular offense, but rather simply trying to defend themselves against the onslaught. In such cases, even the persons making the allegations may not actually believe them, they are simply being used as a weapon. There are ways to distinguish between a personal attack and a legit complaint, it may be useful to list a few "warning signs" for the group for future reference -

* Is the allegation for a specific individual offense? Or multiple accusations simultaneously? (personal attack)
* Does the complaint reference nebulous allegations
(shenanigans, wrong-doing, etc.) or specific acts (did X)?
* Does the complaint also include personal criticisms? (personal attack)
* Does the complaint include name-calling? (personal attack)
* Does the complaint include statements about the person's morality or character? (personal attack)

* Is the complaint directed against the action? ("You shouldn't do X") Or the person? ("Your an ass for doing X!")
* Are the people making the complaint objective? Or have they previously expressed dislike, or other personal bias against the person?
* Expressing a desire to drive the person from, or have them leave, the forum (personal attack)
* Did the complaint originate from random people? Or from a specific group? (personal attack)
* Is the complaint being repeated multiple times by the same people? (personal attack)
* Are the majority of posts making the complaint coming from the same few people? (personal attack)
* Are a handful of people taking turns making negative comments about the person, and then the others agreeing? (personal attack)
* Are the same people making additional allegations, to make the person appear worse? (personal attack)
* Do any of those complaining have a previous history with the person?
* Do any of those complaining have a current debate/dispute with the person, such that they would benefit from discrediting the person?

Not all of these are conclusive. But if you see several of them, you're most likely looking at a personal attack!

Anyways, I've got nothing to hide. I stated exactly what I was going to do last Tues., and no one objected at the time - I even got PM'd a compliment! I posted an update Friday, with a timeline (wait a few days for a reply, then send). And I did exactly what I said I was going to do, and in the time-frame I said it!

I am sorry we were unable to reach Smiter_Q in time to get him the box when it was so close to him. But I'm not sorry we made the attempt - it was the right thing to do.

============================================================================

Following is the updated list -

chad s
cory_huck
wrightdaddy
Guillo1
ZanderSpice
gitguymertin
biscgolf
catherinew
mtbrider17
brewmasta
nmorris279
habaneroheat81
coheed196

Smiter Q
hot stuff
hixs
AtomicCobraPeppers
Windsong
Spankyscolts
Melissa77754
Emu
laserguy
teamcole

Bodeen
thecollegekid
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
Durham_bull
RCC
MegaSpokaneMan
mygrassisblue

Just like I did when I was posting this list earlier this year, I have included the complete list, showing those who have already taken their turn, and also showing everybody's "place in line" when they joined this thread, for possible use in a future Round 2.

Per the extensive discussion/debate & overwhelming resolution we had on this subject back in early Jan., any Round 2 / looping should not occur until after the end of the Spring Planting Season (at the earliest), as long as there are still new people waiting in line.

Hopefully that will be soon, as now that I've had my turn, I'm just as anxious as everybody else to see the box a second time! ;) But I am content to wait in line and give the new people a chance, just like everybody else.

Holy cow...... holy cow.....................

I couldn't have put it better myself!

, launching a coordinated personal attack
Yeah, you caught us! We all PM'd each other. "Hey, lets coordinate some random hostilities. We'll all gang up on some one. It'll be a hoot!"
I've not been here all that long, but that sounds just like the people I've met here! :liar: :rofl:

You did an excellent job of missing or ignoring my point.
Have a nice day!!

teamcole
Bodeen
thecollegekid
nmorris279
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
gnarlyeggs
habaneroheat81
Durham_bull
RCC
MegaSpokaneMan
mygrassisblue

So close :)

Got the box of seeds in yesterday. Got back late from fishing, so I will be going through the bags of seeds, counting all the seeds out, labeling them with what was there and how many of each type that I removed. Putting in a list of all the ones that I have added in. Weighing each bag and putting all the heavier ones on the bottom and sorted by scoville unit. All of the misc seed packets, I will attempt to sprout and get them growing so I can possibly identify the pepper and apply a proper label to those remaining seeds. With the way work is and my attention to detail, I should be getting the box sent back out no later than June 1st. If I have good luck with the germination.

Actually, it will go in the mail tomorrow!!

I just found out I have to go out of town for work till next Friday, 11 May. looks like thecollegekid should have the train tomorrow, then off to nmorris279 and then me, if anyone sees this could hold things up I will be ok if you decide to skip me for now, all depends on how fast it gets back in the mail, I don't think there will any hold ups as it should average 3-4 days between stops and I will be back about the same time as it should arrive here.

Back