seed-train seeds train 2012

Oh Man, did I mention this Train is insane?!?!?!?

Way to stock the superhots, 3/5.

And, to the gentleman who uses the bags with the white stripe: wow... just wow.

I'm losing focus, back to the seeds....

:woohoo:

Shane, you may get this tomorrow; Get ready to be blown away! Your googling finger is going to get mighty sore.

To those further down the line, this is well worth the wait, and seeing as though the train has hit me twice in 22 days, you will not be waiting long.

Just about any pepper I would ever want to grow was in this train, thanks everyone for your generosity. I saw the fryers I put in originally were all gone. I am out of Goccia d'Oro, but added some different fryers to the mix and some other odds and ends.

I had an absolute blast going through all these seeds!!! :cheers:

Was wondering who added those! I have 2 going! One looks great the other a little stunted??? I will shoot you a pic of their progress. Sounded like something the wife might like...(pst me to, but I don't want it to get out that I like some milds!)

That's what the seed train is all about, people sharing with other people. I love hearing from those downrail waiting on, then getting the train. Let's keep it going forever.........

There's always next growing season. I'm already planning for next Nov and Dec starting seeds. Let's see, gotta enlarge grow room, more lights, more fa..........

Curt

Round 2:
AtomicCobraPeppers
jesterjoker
windsong

catherinew
3/5king
pash
stc3248
gumbii

Mtbrider17
Teamcole

Then the new group's turn to take a ride!
Melissa77754
fiogga
PcolaHot
thecollegekid
Bricke
RCC
jsschrstrcks
Sr. Beaver
Brewmasta
xcsports

*happy dance*

shnaps... i got it saturday, but i thought it was gonna go back to hixs' house... i just sent Mtbrider17 a PM asking for his addy... if anyone has it, send it to me asap, so i can send it out quickly...

i wanted to send it out today... oh well... a lot of nice stuffs...

Perhaps we should all send our train conductor our addresses? Just in case we are AFK when its our turn to receive the package.

I'm down with Shane having my address. I'll be the first and go send it to him :)

Back