• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a sandwich revisit is in order.

Really? a revisit when there are NEW topics to be TD'ed? :?:

I am just doing research to see how the microwave hotdog coincides with Tex-Mex.

microwave chilidog! :crazy: ;)

Yes. I poop cheese and I also poop chorizo and salmon along with some hot stuff. I also poop cheeseburgers. Have mercy!

and there is a whole thread dedicated to TB's "after-effects" around here somewhere. Maybe it hasn't been active lately as I didn't get the right hit with the search function for "loo". Maybe someone can find the "Loo Tales...." for those who enjoy reading about such things---

Nah that's not in his arsenal, well torts, okay :lol:

SL what do you think? Tex-Mex w/salsa?

Thanks, THP!

Tex-mex or Latino with a salsa.

I'm not up on all the nuances of Tex-Mex -v- Mexican/Hispanic -v- Latino and [how one could have this ingredient but not in the other) and ya'know'what? It's all good when it tastes GOOD.

So, whatever terminology makes it simple for the September TD, as long as it has SALSA, I think that would be a good TD. Thanks again.

Back to you, Boss-

These things always get complicated.

I say Mexican. Allow takes on Mexican cuisine (Cal-Mex, Tex-Mex, New Mexican, etc.) but just call it Mexican. Homemade salsa a must. That's SL's contribution and she is the salsa lady.

These things always get complicated.

I say Mexican. Allow takes on Mexican cuisine (Cal-Mex, Tex-Mex, New Mexican, etc.) but just call it Mexican. Homemade salsa a must. That's SL's contribution and she is the salsa lady.

"I...I'm down...mark me down..." <George Costanza>

This will be awesome. My territory. I've already alerted the (eye-rolling) wife to the epicocity of what is to come.

I have been really hungry for good Mexican food lately. I was about to cook some, but now I think I shall wait a couple of more weeks. Nah, I'll just practice.

Hmmm.... now where did we leave off before the server crashed? Oh yeah, I believe some Nor'Westerners and Yankees thought they knew how to cook Mexican! :rofl:

JayT said wheebz was no threat due to some disastrous taco thread which now went the way of the ghost chili.

I met TB yesterday. Really nice guy. He was talking to me...but I didn't catch it all as I was too busy looking at all the cool stuff in his kitchen.

Did you do shooters of tequila and cheese sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back