• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September TD Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's set.... (THP, jump in here and correct if I got it wrong)...

September TD is ----

MEXICAN with a mandatory SALSA!

And the Mexican aspect is all inclusive to the tex-mex and all Hispanic flavors.

The SALSA is a made-from-scratch sauce that can be fresh or cooked, fruit, vegetable, smooth, chunky, you-name-it-as-long-as-it's-a-SAUCE- sauce.

Did I get that right?

THP, lotta other stuff going on recently. No worries for the TD. Thanks for taking care of stuff.

Kind of, Hispanic is not Mexican.

This will be Mexican, and takes on Mexican as in Cal-Mex, Tex-Mex, New Mexican, etc.

This shouldn't need to much defining. Mexican is Mexican. Tex-Mex is cheesy/meaty, Cal-Mex is giant burritos, but it's all Mexican.

Yes! Homemade salsa.

Do you think TB will do fish tacos? :lol:

that would be in sync with his current eating regimine. ALTHOUGH..... is it grilled fish (which is the best health-wise), battered fish (which is the best for true Baja fish tacos and totally yummy flavors) or some new concoction????

?????

THP, Thanks for the opportuntiy for input for this TD. It'll be a good TD.

I'm sure Aussies have their spin on Mexican... Ozican? Mexstralian?

So what, like snakes, spiders, and such on a tortilla? Or maybe a roo machacha? :rofl: Oh wait, Koala Enchiladas! Nova, Pippy, you are SO in this one.

Croc meat tacos with shredded eucalyptus and koala's milk cheese on a roo-pie :lol:

Pippy is reading this... uh oh...

I'm sure I'll work something out that has a Australian twist............After all we are the only Country in the world that can eat both the animals on our coat of arms :D

Hmm you've got us there. Don't see anyone doing bald eagle burritos. That's cool that your coat of arms is an ass and a gay badger.

I might be waaaaay out of my league here... Gay badger Tacos? Would it be like pulled? (sorry, couldn't resist). Who could possibly compete with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back