• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Do you know HOW to be good??? LOL

On another note, FINALLY finished off the S.African Chenin Blanc tonight. :woohoo:
I won't make that mistake again.

Now it's time to break into my fav moscato - Jacobs Creek :dance::dance::dance:
Tonight, I'm thankful for the Aussie's who came up with it!

"Turkey" loaf with mashed "potatoes" and "stuffing". better than Thanksgiving pureé thru your nose in the hospital... xoxoxox

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Is my buddy Juliet Alfa Yankee Tango?

I was out getting wrecked beyond comprehension with a couple of buds. I had Dogfishhead Old School 15% Troeg's Cherry Chocolate Stout a collaboration with Stone 10%, Corsendonk Christmas Ale 11%, and Dogfishhead 120 minute IPA 18%. Then I went looking for DUI checkpoints. :lol:

Marker's Mark..... no....
Makers Make..... no.....

Makkers Wake.... no.....

Maker's Mark infused with fresh pineapple then splashed with ginger ale is pretty tasty.

Marker's Mark..... no....
Makers Make..... no.....

Makkers Wake.... no.....

Maker's Mark infused with fresh pineapple then splashed with ginger ale is pretty tasty.

Sounds...
It like...
Like Sound.. :hic:
Like Sound...

Sounds It....:hic:

Soundslikeit! :hic:
notsomuchpineapple!

Sounds like a fun game JT, "DUI Evasion 2"

Sounds like a fun game JT, "DUI Evasion 2"

Oh it was. I went out KNOWING that there were going to be checkpoints. Then after getting pretty jarred I come to find out that there were two of them between where I was and home. I had to get creative in my route home. Don't misunderstand, I felt fine, just that the man might have felt differently. I only had four beers, but I wasn't taking any chances.

Hell, its 2:30 in PA and I haven't a thing for the last two days. Gearing up for an all out assault starting tomorrow when I get to camp. PA deer rifle season opens Monday. I just went and picked up two thirty packs of cheap can beer. Coors Extra Gold. The good stuff. :lol:

That sucks, gassy. Guess we'll have to drink double to make up for it!
Thanks for the thought, g, but I've always wondered... how exactly does that help the person not drinking feel better knowing that someone else is having double the fun??? :rofl:

(Of course, the person not drinking could always take evil delight in knowing that the person drinking double will end up with double the hangover.... :P :P :P)

Back