• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

bizarre-animated-gif-dude-xkxxl.gif

The good thing about a not-so-good white wine is that you can always dump in some juice (pommagranate and cranberry are good options) to make it more drinkable. Well, except maybe a chardonnay, which I don't care for. I'm not sure juice would help that. I never considered adding juice to a red.... hmmmm.

And perhaps add a clear carbonated soda, helps it go down quicker...

Greg

Hey Scovie, I'm finally wine-ing! :woohoo: !
You finished with your whiskey yet?

come back with your 1000th post!

As much alcohol as I bought tonight, you'd think I'd be getting drunk. But alas, the Maker's Mark and the red Zin are destined for cooking! The moscato, on the other hand..... well, AFTER I finish off the chenin blanc!

woohoo- scovie's popped on a GRAND!!!!

chat now???I though we were dp-ing????

Did I mention that, if you eat too many fresh pineapple chunks that have been soaking in Maker's Mark for several days, you can get nicely buzzed? Hmmm.... I don't know how many of these will be left to roast for T-Day.... Maybe I should fix some more.

wwwwwwwwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahah ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ghahahahha

Back