• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

In the words of Thou Great Creator: WWWwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Or some such.

Thanks for the thought, g, but I've always wondered... how exactly does that help the person not drinking feel better knowing that someone else is having double the fun??? :rofl:

(Of course, the person not drinking could always take evil delight in knowing that the person drinking double will end up with double the hangover.... :P :P :P)

Well, it's like this. At any point in time, there are supposed to be at least 1,758,445 people drinking on this planet. So if you're not drinking, our global count is short. In turn, if at least one of us drinks double, then we've made up for your place. So our drinking double doesn't help you, granted, but it helps keep the globe in balance, counteracting the effects of the rest of humanity who are creating global warming because they're not drinking, too.

See? It makes perfect sense.....

Well, it's like this. At any point in time, there are supposed to be at least 1,758,445 people drinking on this planet. So if you're not drinking, our global count is short. In turn, if at least one of us drinks double, then we've made up for your place. So our drinking double doesn't help you, granted, but it helps keep the globe in balance, counteracting the effects of the rest of humanity who are creating global warming because they're not drinking, too.

See? It makes perfect sense.....
Indeed it does! Well, everything except for the part about global warming. I'm not quite sure how that fits in.... but I'll still buy it 'cause you sold the rest! :rofl:

After you subtract all the minors, and take into account the GMT offset and intergalactic transmogrification, it works out. True story.

I think I drink faster when I put three beers in a GIANT MUG. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Almost time to break out the fatalii vodka.

Ha! I am working for myself tomorrow. I only have a small job to do and it doesn't matter when I get there. Big mug all night long.

:opens door looks around:

Nothing but empty beer cans and wine boxes.

Oh wait! There's a half a beer with cling wrap on it! :beer:

Back