Something for Charity

ChickenCooked5.jpg

$165.00

Omri said:
Is this staged?

no Omri this is the best & rarest sauces of Oz up for auction with free postage for a worthwhile charity.

Care to make a bid? Its in AU$ and will be converted on final day to local money.

Yeah Omri, your single ain't ya mate? You should be LOADED!!

$166, thats right i said i was moving by the dollar.

BEE YATCH ;)

P.S. Coopers pale ale is real good.

Not staged Omri.

I wouldnt be bidding AU$170.00 for rubbish either.

Mick's sauces are well balanced, some are hot, but also full of complex flavours, and others are medium/hot with subtlties that will tantalise not only your tastebuds, but smell and mouth-feel as well.

Bent's sauces are no less impressive, with characteristics not found in products from other markets. Apparently the Plum Ugly goes equally well with meat as it does ice cream, whilst Pain, well, you've read the reviews.

To repeat,

$170.00

or roughly USD$115, including postage.

OK here it is people a world first
DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2577.jpg

sorry bout the dodgy pics but I was in a rush.
This is a super hot 7 pot sauce
Read the label carefully.
IRUKANDJI STING
Thats right if this sauce was a jelly fish it would be the nasties of them all. Only 10 ever made. One I will keep until I feel the need to use it to my advantage lol. One will go to this auction and the rest I will sell for beer.

Mick

Ah they say why does one have to try to have to out do to gain.

$200

Edit: Just saw the bottles Stillz, they look awesome.
I really like the reference to it being "Super F#$%^^in Hot":hell:

:shocked: damm! That sh*t was funny to read. Go Nova! I will be honest, I was hoping to see RS win the battle, because I hate to see sauce collect dust. It is meant to be consumed.

I met Nova few weeks back...trust me the whole parcel will be poured into a bowl & consumed in a fowl pre-wheel inventing jowel wobbling frenzy.

ie. - it'll be put to very good use

Dave offers up a bottle of 'Scorpion blood' to the package !

A limited edition layered SUPER hot sauce!

Only made once a year from a heavy mix of super hots direct from his we little Perth garden.

This is the first marketed version of this mind blowing sauce!

This stuff makes the 'Wrath of God' look like a little garden gnome!

Dave bows to the almighty and overwhelming power of the MIGHTY Noooooooooooo VA!

FATALITY

Hello Nova.....

:The champion enters the arena, waving to all as he passes, (except Nova, cause I slap him in the face with a white glove). The crowd erupts wildly with uncontrolled euphoria as the victor arrives:

:lol:

$230.00 Is now the bid to beat........

moyboy said:
Hello Nova.....

:The champion enters the arena, waving to all as he passes, (except Nova, cause I slap him in the face with a white glove). The crowd erupts wildly with uncontrolled euphoria as the victor arrives:

:lol:

$230.00 Is now the bid to beat........

I didn't get the white glove, but I enjoyed the visual, bitchslap and all.
Awaits Nova's rebuttal. :)

Back