Something for Charity

All said at the end of the night, I had sold 3 bottles of shave sauce ($15) and $160 plus change of donations.

I had schemed this plan the night before when, er, I really shoulda been posting in the drunk thread here on THP. Had asked of Stillz and his good wife for a few items to help with the fund raising (not to be mentioned EVER) and then gone ahead and regretted it. But not now. Was very successful. As mentioned elsewhere, I thank Ol Man Stillmanz for the sauce, the venue for allowing it, and the patrons for the coin!

RS

So Mick, does this mean that I have a credit towards any bid I now make on the auction?

If so, watch out Moyboy and Nova, I got more credits to splash in this pond! :P

Nice story ringer, you are a great guy thinking up that plan!

And yeah i think MoyGirl is going to wimp out with the auction....

Novacastrian said:
And yeah i think MoyGirl is going to wimp out with the auction....

I wouldn't call it wimping out, I would call it the global money problem and the fact that the Aluminium industry (where I work) is going down hill fast, and I don't know if I will have a job in a few months.....:(

And I now can't really spend all that money on sauces that I already have

Yeah the economics in the world really suck at the moment, best wishes with your job too mate. Worst comes to worse though you can always come and be my kitchen bitch!!

Hey Nova $252.00 Rah rah rah.....Out of no where Scorpion increases the bid, flings an apron over Nova and handcuffs the mild paprika to the sink...Stir Stir!!!

habality!!!!

I'm throwing in a bottle of Chillimato to the bag.

If I have it right it's now.

from bentalphanerd:
1 pain2 vers 005
1 Plum Ugly
5 Douglah (chocolate 7-pot) seeds

from Ol' Man Stillmanz:
1 Devils Tongue
1 Irukanji sting

from SCORPION CHILLI:
1 Scorpion Blood

from AntJanSauces:
1 Chillimato

And Into the Parcel goes

1 THSC Extreme Pack of seeds....a pack each of
Dorset Naga
Bih Jolokia
THSC Savina
Chocolate Habanero..

and a 1/2 Oz Pack of THSC Hab Powder

would be very un Reverend like not to contribute to a Great Cause, and especially after Marita (and Mick and Bent)helped me out when up there..

:D

Hey watch out, someone else posted..........

It's now time for Nova to come in and randomly up the bid for no real reason....:lol:

Im gonna post just to see what nova does.

I would contribute, but I dont have anything,so I'll say good idea all!

McGoo said:
Im gonna post just to see what nova does.

I would contribute, but I dont have anything,so I'll say good idea all!

I rekon we could knock something up on the weekend that could be pretty cool.....Mcgoo magic..yeah yeah...beer,beer and chilli sauce cooking lol Dangerous!:onfire:

I sold the 100th bottle of the worlds greatest shave sauce.
the Rainbow Takeaways combined total is now $2254 dollars. I gotta make a heap more shave sauce and other stuff on Tuesday.
We've sold over 400 bottles of sauce in the last 5 weeks.

Back