Something for Charity

Care to duel hey MoyBoy, reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer goes around slapping everyone with a white glove!! Now, picture me as the Texan that scares the s#@t out of Homer, thats right scardy cat... meow...meeeeeoooowwwwww- now go hide in Marges' hair....

$250 Sucka

Novacastrian said:
Care to duel hey MoyBoy, reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer goes around slapping everyone with a white glove!!

That's where I got it from....:lol:

Novacastrian said:
$250 Sucka

There is a whole lot more time left in this little game of cat and mouse........and I plan on waiting in the back round till the time is right........BE WARNED little mouse.....

Hey on the Irukanji sting front, I just tasted some.
Good solid burn just like the first 7 pot sauce, But now its TASTIER.
I'm very happy with it. You guys don't deserve it! lol
Actually $250 sounds about right lol

I picked several varieties of the pods ready for the making of the 'Scorpion blood'. Had a chat with the artist, the label, its gonna be a good one I rekon.

Good stuff, your irukanji still, sounds really good!

Nova certainly doesnt deserve it LOL! He's a little bit tame for irukanji, not sure if he could handle the scorpion blood either LOL!

ok Nova, calm down...he he he he !

"A little bit" yah i doubt it :)

Now go to bed and dream nice dreams, it's the last chance you are going to get.

*Delivers one fresh horse head to Moy's bed..

HEY, yeah horses eat it...

So far...

from bentalphanerd:
1 pain2 vers 005
1 Plum Ugly
5 Douglah (chocolate 7-pot) seeds

from Ol' Man Stillmanz:
1 Devils Tongue
1 Irukanji sting

from SCORPION CHILLI:
1 Scorpion Blood

from the greater being:
1 warm fuzzy feeling

A great collection of Aussie sauces!

mmmm ending up being worth the money so far....nice basket of goodies hmmm. May not have been a flawless victory mr NOVA....BAH!

OK an update
Auction sits at $251.
We have raised in the shop a total $1430
so far sold 62 bottles of the Worlds greatest shave sauce quiet a few OS.
6 weeks to go
it looks like we will have a good total for the Leukaemia foundation by the 14th or March.

stillmanz said:
OK an update
Auction sits at $251.
We have raised in the shop a total $1430
so far sold 62 bottles of the Worlds greatest shave sauce quiet a few OS.
6 weeks to go
it looks like we will have a good total for the Leukaemia foundation by the 14th or March.

Very nice Mick, and as soon my tax refund goes through, you will have a little more.

I forgot to say that the RS took a bottle of Irukanji and some shave sauce to his local and managed to raise over 150 dollars how good is that!
Some poor bugger had to drink most of a bottle of irukanji to get there but.

I'll let RS tell it but apparently his mate drank most of tghe bottle straight. Thats pretty impressive, it would have put me down for the count not to mention the morning after....

I was hopeing to raise at best 30-50 bucks by having me take a tablespoon and the barman a tsp, so all could watch our reactions. But another die hard chilli addict put his hand up while passing the hat around and said if we got it over $100, he would drink down the bottle of irukanji I had, which was about 3/4 of a 7oz glass.

Hands went deeper into pockets, some notes got shoved into the hat, and after a quick count, I soon realised there was over $150! So down it went, and out came the milk -- in a 1/2 pint glass, with a 2L bottle chaser.

Needless to say the glass was drained quickly, and refilled, but he coped quite well. Looked a bit ill for about 10mins, but recovered enough to tell all "Yes it was hot, but bloody tasty. Got any more?"

RS

Back