• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Talas..Spring 2009 Start..

Fresno Cool F4 #3
mini-P1010030.jpg

7 Scorpions (7pot/Scorpion x Cross) f2 (l),Arivvi Gusano,Pequin de Ischia x Orange Thai (F2),7pot x Hab White Giant F2
mini-P1010034.jpg

Haitian Goat pepper, Bode Roxa
mini-P1010033.jpg

Dorset Chocolate Naga f2 (l), CGN 19198 #2
mini-P1010029.jpg

Hey man talas do u know the haitian goat and bahamian goat r different . Th hatian is a orange habanero type. How 's the goat peppers i sent you doing. Maybe you could do a little comparison. The true goat pepper is hard to find what with every store selling chinense peppers labeled as goat .

peppermanbaha said:
Hey man talas do u know the haitian goat and bahamian goat r different . Th hatian is a orange habanero type. How 's the goat peppers i sent you doing. Maybe you could do a little comparison. The true goat pepper is hard to find what with every store selling chinense peppers labeled as goat .

Indeed my friend its a differnt pepper,Yep it is indeed a problem with a lot of sellers throughout the carib just calling them chinese,habs bonnets etc but you cannot blame them there is so much choice all over and the best sellers send there best crop abroad for sale..so much unintentional crossing going on in some areas to :)

Josh said:
Seconded.
The plants are coming along nicely.

Cheers Josh late start to the year for me but weather hasn't been to bad so lets hope :)

peppermanbaha said:
Talas this year i'm growing both hatian and bahamian goat peppers and a strain from our neighbour mrs munnings .

That will be interesting to see those plants side by side for comparison.look forward to that :)

Goats Weed x Orange Thai f2
mini-P1010068.jpg

Bulbella F1 (Cascabella x Bulgarian Carrot)
mini-P1010069.jpg

South Facing Window..
mini-P1010073.jpg

Last to be re-potted..
mini-P1010074.jpg

Nice looking plants. Is the fresno hybrid the cold tolerant one that I believe you mentioned before, or something different

Back