food The Drunken Chef

Nope that's been gone for a while. ( Shhhhhh. while PF was not looking I snuck in and took some of that TB's salmon spread and am snacking on that)

There's no way that 2x4 is out of your system yet :lol:

Aww hell that was gone three days ago. I am contemplating the madness that will ensue this weekend. Right now I have chicken corn soup, pork chops, burgers, and venison tenderloin on the menu for the next three days or so.

JayT said:
Aww hell that was gone three days ago. I am contemplating the madness that will ensue this weekend. Right now I have chicken corn soup, pork chops, burgers, hot Italian sausage, and venison tenderloin on the menu for the next three days or so.

All that for just this weekend??? Wow...that sounds like a menue for a whole week. :P

This was a fantastic meal and very simple.
Photo091.jpg

I didn't end up using the asparagus, my old man showed up and well, he likes it too.

Use about this much for the stuffing. Fetta cheese, basil, garlic, fatalii and scorpion with some deseeded roma tomato.
Photo096-1.jpg

Slice the breast on an angle to form a flap and stuff the goodness in there.
Photo097-1.jpg

Roll up in aluminium foil and bake gently.
Photo098-1.jpg

that looks divine Nova...hey on slicing the breast...do you just split it so you can stuff it?

I don't like Feta either but the wife loves it and I could surprize her with this...I would probably use a pepper jack/mozzarella blend with the other ingredients for myself...

Instead of slicing it downward through the breast i find the thickest part and slice a "flap" so that i get as even amount of thickness on both sides. Kind of like pacman compared to cutting it in half. If that makes sense?

Back