food The Drunken Chef

I do. Sometime this week I will. Maybe with the Bleu cheese I have been trying to figure out what to do with. Nothing on the outside of the chicken though? Like a rub?

oh, and JayT...the wings...out of sight man...they looked like they were delicious...mmmmmmmmm...may have to make some this weekend...

Nova! My man! Chicken is all about the h, b, and r baked with that feta! I'd mojofy it with some goat cheese too! That Sierra Tequila in the pic cracks me up!

Hey ya'll. Allow me to contribute to the mayhem and chaos from The Blues Kitchen. Got some fresh Alaskan pacific cod yesterday.
Made up a beer batter, cracked open a Shiner, drank half and used the rest in the batter. Some pequin powder in there too but coulda' shoulda' had more. Still...all and all wonderful goin's on and mojofication!

Note: AJ's Bhut, 7-Pot, T-Scorp and Fatalli puree's in the background!

IMG_2011.jpg

'Lawd have mercy!! This is good stuff!

IMG_2014.jpg

I just love it all......Nova, that chicken is outda world man! Looks like something you'd find in a fancy 4 star restaurant.

TB, that cod looks divine. One of my favorite lunch meals when we go to Maine is fish and chips and yours looks as good if not better than any I've seen.

Beautiful! I keep meaning to make some beer batter fish. Definitely going to have to do that soon.

One thing though TB, when AJ finds out you snuck into his house and took his purees and Shiner there's going to be some serious 'splaining to do Lucy!!! :shocked:

102009a001-1.jpg

:rofl:

Awake again. I was awakened by some beautiful heavy rain and got up to check on my plants.

You are going to love the chicken mate ;)

Now i think i might go back to bed for a while :D

Well...I'm going to try and catch up and be competitive about it, although i don't know if this meal fits to be in the same thread as the rest of them today. :lol: But, here goes....

Spicy Curry carrot Soup and Grilled Hab Cheese with TB's Salmon Sandwich. To Drink: Mt Dew with Black Velvet.
DSCF3779.jpg

DSCF3780.jpg

DSCF3782.jpg

I never had carrot soup before and this recipe called for Curry and cayenne Powder. I tweaked it buy adding some Jolokia and Hab Powder as well. It turns out that this soup is pure velvety heaven in a bowl. Of course it goes without saying that TB's salmon is heaven on a bun and the melted Hab cheese was a wonderful addition.

Back