food The Drunken Chef

Novacastrian said:
food007.jpg

mmmmmmm

Awesome!! That looks absolutely sinful.

I'll take one!

I asssume that means your finished....did you lean back, stretch with one arm and rub your belly with the other hand when you burped...you know, there is a code of conduct and honor in burping.... :)

Nova amigo....that sammich as you well know is complete deserving of the hot, blue, and righteous and you get that rating. However, the processed cheese is a bummer with those beautiful strips of meat.

Ok, I have a dilemma and I am getting no help from my two drunken friends in the other thread. I took pics of my wings tonight, but am unsure whether to post them or not since I have done so several times before. I need a consensus. I am getting piss drunk tonight. Had a bad day. Hence the wings, which are my favorite. Out of Defcon though so I had to make something else up myself. Which reminds me I need to post another question in another thread... Carry on.

JayT said:
Ok, I have a dilemma and I am getting no help from my two drunken friends in the other thread. I took pics of my wings tonight, but am unsure whether to post them or not since I have done so several times before. I need a consensus. I am getting piss drunk tonight. Had a bad day. Hence the wings, which are my favorite. Out of Defcon though so I had to make something else up myself. Which reminds me I need to post another question in another thread... Carry on.

Post the pics anyway my brotha'!

Ok, if you are sick of looking at my wings skip these next two posts. If not, enjoy. This is a garlicky hot cajun sauce with a little extra heat from my last remaining Defcon sauce DM MKII. My usual deep-frying in peanut oil then sauced and put under the broiler for a minute on each side, then sauced again and onto the plate. Tonight's pary goers are Coors Extra Gold and Vodka Tonic w/ lime.

100_0067.jpg

100_0068.jpg

I had 16 and had to stop for a couple minutes halfway through to catch my breath. Yeah, they are hot, but taste so good.

They really are that good. If I could only eat one thing forever, it would be that right there in front of you.

texas blues said:
Nova amigo....that sammich as you well know is complete deserving of the hot, blue, and righteous and you get that rating. However, the processed cheese is a bummer with those beautiful strips of meat.

Yeah i know TB, the thing is that was the only stuff even resembling cheese in my fridge last night so she got whacked on! Cheers for teh HBR!

@JayT, that chicken looks like something i would love to have as a last meal. Hot golden brown awesomeness.

Thank you. Thank you. :bows: After making wings for the last 23 years I feel I have perfected the art of the wing. It is not efficient nor conducive to restaurant cooking, but for home cooking it is the perfect wing. The fry-sauce-broil-sauce again method works for me.

I will be working on that very shortly TB. On the menu today will be chicken breast stuffed with fatalii, scorpion, basil, vine ripened tomato and fetta.

Now i just gotta go get some stuff come back and get into some drankin!

Back