food The Drunken Chef

As I have already mentioned in another thread, Pepperfreak's kitchen has been busy today.

Here I present to you all Potato Skins stuffed with TB's Salmon spread along side some Hot Wings (Defcon Condition 1) and oh how well these two go together.

Oh, and Jay I hope my drink selection is better this time around :rofl:

DSCF3785.jpg

DSCF3786.jpg

DSCF3787.jpg

Oh excellent!!!! I love Grolsch! And Defcon one wings with TB's salmon spread....Heaven! I am currently finishing my rice and working on the beef and broccoli. Shouldn't be long now.

I know how you feel, PF....

We ate every last bit of that huge dinner! OOF!

JayT said:
Oh excellent!!!! I love Grolsch! And Defcon one wings with TB's salmon spread....Heaven! I am currently finishing my rice and working on the beef and broccoli. Shouldn't be long now.

Can't wait to see the results, Jay!

Seems someone got a hold of my camera while I was gone ( I won't mention any four year old's name) So the battery is dead and these are all the pics I could muster. More drunken tomfoolishness to come.

The rice is a combination of jasmine and long grain with sweet onion, red bell pepper, fatalii, cilantro, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and srirachi.

100_0091.jpg

Here's the Beef and Broccoli

100_0092.jpg

And here it is together. I am drinking you just have to trust me. Pics of that to follow as soon as I find new batteries.

100_0100.jpg

Gotta love the Southeast Asian style dish with JayT's touch right there!!!!

Oh...who needs more pics? That looks delicious and to think I just changed my shirt after drooling over Paul's meal. Looks like I need another shirt. Jay, I love rice dishes that incorporates the whole meal. That is a Big WIN!!!

I forgot the Ponzu. I added a bunch of Ponzu (citrus flavored soy sauce). That makes the dish if anyone ever tries to use this as an idea. I also have added a lot of citrus (lime juice) to my drink as I am continuing to stupify myself with vodka and tonic w/ lime!

PF...that is super wombat hot, blue, and righteous. The wings look killer and the spread...well you know! Magnificent!

Jay...the beef broccoli looks absolutely killer! Another hot, blue, and righteous plate of WIN!!

Drunken lamb shanks cooked in foil with onion and garlic. Didn't turn out as tender as i had expected but what do you expect from a drunk chef??

Photo102.jpg

Photo104-1.jpg

Oh my! A little slow on the upload, but well worth the wait....Nova, my good man, that look like a splendid plate of lamb shanks. Well done sir!!!

Nove= WIN!

Nice down under hot, blue, and righteous! Sometimes you gotta' do those lamb shanks real slow. The beauty of your platter more than makes up for any toughness. Nova FTW!

You guys give everything hot blue and righteous. Nova my man, I give it a luke warm... sorry. lol

thehotpepper.com said:
You guys give everything hot blue and righteous. Nova my man, I give it a luke warm... sorry. lol

Luke Warm? Why, because he said it wasn't as tender as he likes?

It looks as good as I've had in fine Scottish restaurants.

Cuz lamb shanks should be medium rare and dem ain't! Dem bones is too dry I guarantee there's no red meat in dare! But he was dunkies soos. An' day look greasy.

thehotpepper.com said:

Screw you hippy!!
Truth be told i did cook them up a bit hot and no there wasn't any red meat in there :D

I always have some troubles with the shanks, i like the way my mummy does them!!!

Back