food The Drunken Chef

texas blues said:
Damn. Where's all teh drunken bastards that were floatin' around teh forum earlier? I gots bhut puree wings tonight. Pics posted manana. Reckon I'll be posting in Tales from the loo after this too...'Lawd have mercy it's gonna' hoit!!

Wow...hot wings this late....I'd have psychotic dreams all night!!

Looks like you've all been busy in here, some great looking meals.
JayT said:
100_0128.jpg
JT that is a damn fine looking chili you've got going on.

Alright... so after cooking up a batch of spagbol this afternoon, then making MrMel eat some of the leftover throwdown challenge items for pic proof (and me but lets not go there.. ) we were too full for a proper dinner.. so this is what we ended up with.. bolegnese on a roll with cheese and blairs beyond death sauce.... not the typical fancy pants submission to this thread, but it sure was tasty! proper spagbol for dinner tomorrow night! at least there'll be no cooking for me tomorrow!( might come in handy after going to work with what i predict a mighty hangover tomorrow)

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

you're always pickin on my cooking nova.. fair call though.. my chopping skills tonight not so great :P have to say. that piece of celery was tasty!

I used to, but had to quit when found out in real life I was getting old

:thanks for the signature Mel: ;)

AlabamaJack said:
I used to, but had to quit when found out in real life I was getting old

:thanks for the signature Mel: ;)

ohhhhhhnoooooo!!! see what happens when i mix rum with beer???

completely off topic, but i'm not sure where else to post this... my scotch bonnet that i picked that had moldy sh!t on the bottom got more brown crap on it so i cut it open.. all the seed pod thingo was brown but there was a bit of chilli that wasnt brown.. i licked it and it was good!! a bit of a fruity taste and a bit of a burn... when.. oh when will my sb's start producing proper pods?? go away rain!!!

DO NOT USE ANY OF THIS POST FOR SIGNATURES!!!! :P

Mel, that sandwich looks good. Did you bake the roll? That would be similar to what we call a Sloppy Joe in the US.

JayT said:
Mel, that sandwich looks good. Did you bake the roll? That would be similar to what we call a Sloppy Joe in the US.

Didnt bake the roll.. the local chinese bakery did :D they do some great stuff! Mr Mel suggested i post it as a sloppy joe, but figured we're in aus.. not us so you got my cheesey bolgenese sanga instead :P

Back