food The Drunken Chef

Man that looks terrific Paul. Going to have to make that one. Nice tiara BTW. So what got you that? Swimsuit, eveningwear, or talent? :lol:

Hey ya'll. Paulky-2000 asked me to relay a message to the forum for him.

" I will be absent from the THP forum for the next 2 weeks due to a medical issue. When I come back, please address me as "Shirley".

JayT said:
Man that looks terrific Paul. Going to have to make that one. Nice tiara BTW. So what got you that? Swimsuit, eveningwear, or talent? :lol:

Mostly talent.....

...but I do rock a g-string! :rofl:

texas blues said:
Hey ya'll. Paulky-2000 asked me to relay a message to the forum for him.

" I will be absent from the THP forum for the next 2 weeks due to a medical issue. When I come back, please address me as "Shirley".

I will Shirley be drinking!!

....hold my calls. I'm going to the liquor store.

All tacos are veggie... corn... lettuce... tomato. Just make sure you add meat.

texas blues said:
All I got tonight is...SHHHH! : whispers : veggie taco's....

I'd get clobbered posting pics of that!! At least 3 points on the meter I reckon.

There is that "No Meat" thread floating around here somewhere, it could probaly do with a ressurection.

SeeYouJimmy said:
There is that "No Meat" thread floating around here somewhere, it could probaly do with a ressurection.

HAH! I started that thread and it has gone the way of the dinosaur and the troglodyte. I took a real beating in that thread too!

Man up and make tacos. When wifey says they're not veggie tacos just say:

"Yes they are, they are just not veggie-only tacos. Bon appetit!"

thehotpepper.com said:
Man up and make tacos. When wifey says they're not veggie tacos just say:

"Yes they are, they are just not veggie-only tacos. Bon appetit!"

'Lemme 'splain you Lucy about mrs. blues. She is not only a meat eater but damn near a gawddamn cannibal!! The woman hasn't eaten a vegetable since 1998!!

Hahahaha so TB wants the veggies! :rofl:

Nooooovvvvaaaa!

Back