food The Drunken Chef

It tastes pretty good. I doubled the pineapple, and added a cup of strawberry Breeze punch to it. Tastes good. I will pick up some Cherries next time I'm at the store so I can try the real deal.

Fills another glass full for Jay.

:swish: as the glass zips down the bar.

I hope you like it without the cherries. I do, but don't have anything else to compare it to.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Over here.........................

AlabamaJack said:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Over here.........................

Oh, sorry AJ didn't mean to over look you. Guess I thought you were in bed already. :lol:

Fills another glass for AJ, hope you enjoy ;)

:swish: as the glass zips down the bar.

got it...hmmmmm...not half bad...I say the dog drank it but it gave him gas....(thats #3 on my rating scheme :rofl:)

texas blues said:
I'm diggin' the whole paper plate 'thang...

IMG_2072.jpg

Mojo personified ya'll!

Dig the plate all you like, I'm digging what's on it.

well hell, he should...he's got a crown of it... :rofl:

Nothing yet. I got a Dr appointment at 1 to get this damn cast removed. But, later I'm thinking of drinking the rest of the punch I made last night. Hopefully I can swing by the store to pick up some cherries to add to it.

roflmao at Pf...

agree with Paulky Paul...what you drinkin'?...we got any of the same...I was thinking about lining up a bunch of the bottles I have with a shot glass and taking a shot every 15 minutes...

:goes off on tangent:

a buddy of mine and I when I was in college at Auburn University in the late 70s decided to get a 1.75 liter bottle of Motezuma Tequilla one night when they had three championship fights...I don't recall who was in the first fight...maybe Danny "Little Red" Lopez, Second fight was Sugar Ray Leonard, and third was Larry Holmes....we had had a couple of shots before the fights started and if I remember correctly, the first fight only took like 4 or 5 rounds....between fights Jim and I decided to do shots between rounds when the Leonard fight started....yup...thats real smart....rounds 3 minutes with a minute between them...umhuh...I don't remember anything the rest of the night...I lived in apartment on the second floor...the rail on the walkway outside my front door had 3/8" square bar/rod from the hand rail to the bottom...well, when I woke up, I was laying on the walkway, my head stuck between two of these 3/8" rods, and the car below me ( a brand new chrystler 5th avenue) had this funk all over the hood...I woke up about 7am and finally one of my neighbors...woke up, opened his door and walked out on the walkway stretching and yawning...I was lying there as still as possible and hoping he would not see me from about 75' away but I was mistaken...Tim came strolling down the walkway, put his arms on the hand rail, leaned over, looked at me and asked "did you have fun last night?"...still drunk, I said hell yeah, now will you help me get my head out from between these bars...he did...anyway, I went looking for Jim...hmmmmm....not in the TV room of the apartment, not in the bedroom, then I saw the bathroom door was almost shut but but open about 2 inches...I peeked in the bathroom not knowing what I would see and there he was....Jim...passed out on the floor with his head on the rim of the porcelein god(ess), hair hanging down in the upchuck in the cammode water....he looked up at me with extremely bloodshot eyes and said...."you wanna do another shot"...there was no tequilla left.....we drank that whole 1.75 liter bottle of bottle between us...its a wonder we didn't get alcohol poisoning and die where we lay....

hey Pf....lets get drunk...meet you in the F*** It, I'm Drinkin' thread...you ready?

Back