food The Drunken Chef

Pepperfreak said:
So does that mean you're not doing anything in here but being a voyeur when Nova whips it out to pee?

No need. Already seen him on his live cam show. meh....hung like a cat!

paulky_2000 said:
I'm doing ham-n-swiss sammiches on rye....nothing earth shattering here tonight.

Add some kraut and russian dressing (or your favorite dressing) and turn that into a reuben pronto!! I could eat that every day!! Pics please and thank you in advance!!

Well, all I know is Nova better not pee on my rice dish. :lol:

BTW, the house is smelling wonderful, I ended up sautéing the onions, carrots, celery and peas in olive oil, Red Curry Powder, Fatali Powder and Datil Powder. Will add the shrimp soon and the mix in the rice.

I just love it when the whole house starts smelling delicious and you get hungry and start salivating in anticipation.

texas blues said:
Add some kraut and russian dressing (or your favorite dressing) and turn that into a reuben pronto!! I could eat that every day!! Pics please and thank you in advance!!

I have already done that here...I'd be repeating myself! But......I will see what I can do! ;)

texas blues said:
So...where 'da booze at?

In 'da glass clutched in my left hand. I'm drinking some Turkey at the moment, thank you.

Here's what I'm eating :D
DSCF3828.jpg

PF you get the hot and blue but I am holding the righteous hostage until we get a booze shot. And I mean a good one!! Better still....we want a shot of the whole damned liquor cabinet!!!

texas blues said:
PF you get the hot and blue but I am holding the righteous hostage until we get a booze shot. And I mean a good one!! Better still....we want a shot of the whole damned liquor cabinet!!!

I'll post some after I finish this hot-n-spicy meal ;)

Damn, I didn't take a booze shot. I am eating a bacon cheeseburger w/ my pickled jalapenos and fatalii bbq sauce, hot dogs and homemade fresh cut fries. I had a handful of beers Merry Monks by Weyerbacher to be exact and am now onto Vodka n tonic w/ lime. I promise a picture of the next drink post haste.

100_0191.jpg

Looks good but is this still The Drunken Chef? Whereee bee theee booozzzeess last few meals????

I think I'll create a thread called The Sober Chef as a penalty box and move all the violators there lol.

Boooooooooo!

Let's see if JayT chimes in with his usual excuse... "It's the drunken chef, not the drinking chef." LOL that is classic JayT!

Pics or it never happened!

PF you saved yourself.

Hehe. Definitely some boooo going on here.

Back