food The Drunken Chef

Wait a dadgum minute!!!!! Is that the same bottle of Macallan you had before? It's still there and not gone? Or is this the SAME PIC from before?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

texas blues said:
Wait a dadgum minute!!!!! Is that the same bottle of Macallan you had before? It's still there and not gone? Or is this the SAME PIC from before?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Different pic, just took it tonight. :lol: Yep, same bottle. I only drink that on 'special' occasions and is considered my special sipping whiskey. So please take back that boooooo. :mope:

Well....if you put it that way....."for special occasions" and since it's a new pic....boooo rescinded. I hereby release....the righteous unto you for the full HOT BLUE AND RIGHTEOUS! (I almost choked the little guy out too. Damn. No what the difference between pink and purple is....your grip!)

Ok you guys suck. Like I am not drinking. I went out and made another and took a pic. I penalized myself a shot for not posting it first. Mrs. JayT called me a retard. So I hope you are happy. :lol:

100_0192.jpg

JayT said:
Ok you guys suck. Like I am not drinking. I went out and made another and took a pic. I penalized myself a shot for not posting it first. Mrs. JayT called me a retard. So I hope you are happy. :lol:

100_0192.jpg

Yeah! Welcome aboard Jay. Now, your meal along with your drink looks fantastic!

JayT with the Win and the double play meal!

I'm going to go out on a limb on that Frangelico bottle. I call bullshit!! You doctored up an old Mrs. Butterworths Pancake Syrup bottle!!! :rofl:

That's actually a half sized bottle of Frangelico 375ml. I bought that because we don't drink much of it at a time and when I went to get it they were out of the 750ml. TB calling me out? Hmmmm. I have yet to see any booze or food from you tonight. What the hell are you even doing in here? Get to it!

JayT said:
That's actually a half sized bottle of Frangelico 375ml. I bought that because we don't drink much of it at a time and when I went to get it they were out of the 750ml. TB calling me out? Hmmmm. I have yet to see any booze or food from you tonight. What the hell are you even doing in here? Get to it!

[video=youtube;C6cxNR9ML8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k[/video]

JayT said:
:lol: I was only kidding too. Now... Get to cooking something!

Too early yet. mrs. blues just called and said she's going to some NOW meeting/dinner with a friend from work and won't be home til 8 ish. (I'll shut up about that) But that means I get to CRANK the Marshall to 12!!!!! Gotta' go find my earplugs!!

Damn, I'm taking mine back. It only goes to 11.

Back