food The Drunken Chef

i have some in the freezer.. maybe shoudl cook it up before bed!!1

hmmmm.. if ididnt have paulie's pasties beforehand it would haf been a viable option!

hey...where are all the drunk cooks?.....am I going to have to cook drunk by myself?....

Its about time you guys got off your part time job and came to your real job of THPin' it...

Tonight is Grilled Tilapia and Shrimp on the BarB

Drinking Colorado Bulldogs....

021810a002.jpg

Heeellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................

guess I am cookin' and drinkin' by myself tonight...

heck THP...I gotta talk to someone...even if it is myself....

:pouting...nobody wants to play:

AlabamaJack said:
heck THP...I gotta talk to someone...even if it is myself....

:pouting...nobody wants to play:

I'd be your huckleberry AJ but I just got an attenuator for my 5E3 tweed. Gotta' go plug her in 'fore mrs. blues gets home!! I reckon you'll understand. It sounds like Raquel Welch moanin' at midnight in 1,000,000 B.C.

pileiton said:
I'll play with you but I don't think you could handle me. Unless you have a whip and chair!

DOWN GIRL!!!!
Will a belt and a bar stool do?

cool TB...I may stay up until....say......9 PM tonight...

so what you drinkin' and cookin' tonight?

pileiton said:
I'll play with you but I don't think you could handle me. Unless you have a whip and chair!

DOWN GIRL!!!!

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...

I figured I might as well jump in here , nothing too spectacular, just some beer basted brats and kraut dosed in a nice helping of various hot sauces, I split the brat pured some sauce in and stuffed with kraut the drizzled more sauce on top,,, (after all this is a drunken chef thread) Ive have done more creative drunk cooking but this was the most recent that I have pictures of lol

DSCN3775.jpg

three diffrent saucesof various levels and surprising enough the yucatan hab sauce was very mild for a hab based sauce but the sauce in the center (lethal gator) which is made by a local guy had a nice scotch bonnet kick and the mustard sauce (swamp mustard) on the end made by the same guy is just plain delicious not much heat put taste awesome (notice how the swamp mustard bottle is almost empty.. that should tell ya how tasty it is, I use it on everything).
below is the finished deal on a bun.

DSCN3776.jpg

mmmmm it was very tasty :)

Back