food The Drunken Chef

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa......I don't have to cook tonight....gonna order Pizza.....

and I will use some of PFs Scorpion powder on it.....carefully of course...

I suppose I will be banned from posting in this thread this evening...but maybe, just maybe, I will make some Iced Tea.... :rofl:

JayT....sorry about making you homesick for your grill....digger out man and get to grilling.....

so whats coming out of the blues kitchen this evening TB?.....Paul, did you ever figure out what you were going to eat ?

Here's what's came out of teh Blues Kitchen last eve. TB Tex-Mex rice and shrimp taco's. That's my hab sauce splooged on there. Just right!

IMG_2085.jpg

Uno mas.

IMG_2083.jpg

Tonight's destruction...dunno' yet. Possible wing 'thang......stay tuned to this same drunk channel!

the countdown to 11,000 posts begins (10,991)

just to help you along AJ :) what kind of pizza did you get??

ps: cant get the image of your last meal out of my mind!! What have you done!!! I must go get some more gas for the bbq!

Here is the sauce that my drunk self made last night. I am calling it Gods Number 777.

The pods used
Photo120.jpg

Douglahs cut and deseeded.
Photo122.jpg

All of them before blending
Photo124-1.jpg

Here blended with the flesh of two Mangoes, the juice and pulp from three small limes, 90ml of rice wine vinegar and a pinch of rock salt.
Photo125-1.jpg

F$%^&n hot, you get the taste of mango and lime then WHAM! It is an all out assualt on the entire mouth.
I ate two chiko rolls last night and i was dipping them in the sauce, i didn't go through more than teaspoon worth of sauce, it is absolutely killer. The burn lasts for around 15 minutes.

When i send you some Nagas/Barrackpores i will include a woozie of it for ya, should last you ohh i dunno... about three months!!

Thanks TB, you are right it is ebil however i think it could benefit from the addition of some Nagas to get the creepy burn that loves you long time.

excellent! thank you :)

i'm off to do some repotting and picking of pods.. should have enough for a sauce there, tho it'll be nothing on yours heat wise..

i have an evil plan though.. will be back later :)

mel said:
just to help you along AJ :) what kind of pizza did you get??

ps: cant get the image of your last meal out of my mind!! What have you done!!! I must go get some more gas for the bbq!

ty Mel............sausage pepperoni, mushoom, onions on thin crispy crust, and cut into squares....Chicago Style...

Novacastrian said:
Here is the sauce that my drunk self made last night. I am calling it Gods Number 777.

that stuff looks wonderful BDF....absolutely....

mel said:
i'm off to do some repotting and picking of pods.. should have enough for a sauce there, tho it'll be nothing on yours heat wise..i have an evil plan though.. will be back later :)

don't you always have an evil plan Mel? well, most of the time anyway.... ;)

sorry TB...I forgot to give you a The dog ain't gettin' none of this on your shrimp (5)....

:10994:

TB, those shrimps look like the perfect answer to "What's for dinner?" WIN!!! Look forward to tonight's debauchery!

Nova, sauce looks awesome!!! If hook me up if it's not terribly expensive the next time you send stuff this way.

AJ, carry out pizza is the bomb. It's like streaking through the town square and not being arrested! Me?....I'm eating 5 packs of Wendy's new spicy nuggets with buffalo ranch sauce mixed with my XXX powder. It's a cheap treat and I contributed zero effort. :lol:

Did I mention that I'm well on my way to being snookered?

:rofl:

paulky_2000 said:
AJ, carry out pizza is the bomb. It's like streaking through the town square and not being arrested! Me?....I'm eating 5 packs of Wendy's new spicy nuggets with buffalo ranch sauce mixed with my XXX powder. It's a cheap treat and I contributed zero effort. :lol:

agree 100%....

I didn't know you were a patron of the billiard parlors...do you wear your tiara and red high heels?

:10998:

paulky_2000 said:
TB, those shrimps look like the perfect answer to "What's for dinner?" WIN!!! Look forward to tonight's debauchery!

Nova, sauce looks awesome!!! If hook me up if it's not terribly expensive the next time you send stuff this way.

I owe you one for MASH!

AlabamaJack said:
agree 100%....

I didn't know you were a patron of the billiard parlors...do you wear your tiara and red high heels?

:10998:

:lol: I get it!! But as everyone knows....I can't wear high heels.....I have crappy balance as it is!

Novacastrian said:
I owe you one for MASH!

Woop Woop!

just don't send a special package...I can wait. :)

Back