food The Drunken Chef

I can't even read these posts looking for 11K!

Here's a post looking for a reply.

THANKS AJ! I got it today!

I had to go with some Shrimp with Coconut Curry Sauce tonight after seeing all the shrimpy goodness the other day. I added a TBSP of cayenne powder and some rice from the other night.

shrimp-with-coconut-curry-sauce-002.jpg

salsalady said:
I can't even read these posts looking for 11K!

Here's a post looking for a reply.

THANKS AJ! I got it today!

Got what?....I didn't get any! ;) I want some too!

Blister said:
I had to go with some Shrimp with Coconut Curry Sauce tonight after seeing all the shrimpy goodness the other day. I added a TBSP of cayenne powder and some rice from the other night.

shrimp-with-coconut-curry-sauce-002.jpg

INCOMING!!!

KABOOM!!! It's da BOMB, baby!!!

paulky_2000 said:
Got what?....I didn't get any! ;) I want some too!

Just something to make more work for me. I'm now trying to figure out how to convert the kitchen into a grow room and still be able to process there.

Thanks paulky! It was your shrimp curry that got me craving some. I shoulda done some bacon with it though. That would've pushed it over the top. How could it not? Bacon makes everything so much better! Curries, poutine, sammiches, the ol' slap 'n tickle, you name it!

salsalady said:
Just something to make more work for me. I'm now trying to figure out how to convert the kitchen into a grow room and still be able to process there.

Ah! Seeds!!

I kill everything I grow. I suck as a gardner.

....I'd make a pretty good pool-boy though...:rofl:

I need to go to another thread....I'm not cooking tonight and am well past making coherent posts....

Blister for the H B & R!! What kind of freaky deaky weird shit-o-meter stuff was goin' on with everyone goin' after the shrimps like they was cocaine? Freshwater. Jumbo. Bay cocktail shrimp. I don't care. I could eatem' every day ya'll!

Blister said:
Thanks paulky! It was your shrimp curry that got me craving some. I shoulda done some bacon with it though. That would've pushed it over the top. How could it not? Bacon makes everything so much better! Curries, poutine, sammiches, the ol' slap 'n tickle, you name it!

Lord, ain't THAT the truth!!

I also love the sweet chutneys or the apricot preserves to add the sweetness it needs.....

AWESOME job, sir!

texas blues said:
Blister for the H B & R!! What kind of freaky deaky weird shit-o-meter stuff was goin' on with everyone goin' after the shrimps like they was cocaine? Freshwater. Jumbo. Bay cocktail shrimp. I don't care. I could eatem' every day ya'll!

I bought 2 pounds of jumbo sea scallops tonight......they're a close second to shrimp in my book. Now, to figure out what to DO with'em....

Don't pull my chain on teh scallops! Sweet Jesus Palomino! I could eat those 2 pounds in one sitting! I'd putem' in a ceviche. Deep fry them. Bake them en crutte' with maitre d' butter. Like dating hot, rich, and blond twins that own a chain of liquor stores...WIN!!

paulky_2000 said:
I'd make a pretty good pool-boy though...:rofl:

Oh, CabanaBoy!!!!

:wiggling that "come here" finger:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Back