food The Drunken Chef

texas blues said:
ah...we're not turnin' on 'ya amigo...but you know what they say...."mess with the bull....."

I will tone it down.

I needs to get out shopping....stuff for tonight's dinner and finish up my TV and furniture recon....

Catch you all tonight!

Baaaccooonn fffaaattt ssccaalllllooopppsss!!!!

Can't wit to see what you do paulky!

paulky_2000 said:
I will tone it down.

I needs to get out shopping....stuff for tonight's dinner and finish up my TV and furniture recon....

Catch you all tonight!

What do you think he is buying?

Anyway, here's a little snack. First I brined these nice boneless pork chops in salt, different pepper powders, garlic, sugar, and water. Then dried them sprinkled a little salt and pepper and into the cast iron with some canola oil. After they were sufficiently browned, I began painting them with a peach and naga jelly glaze until they were done. And before anyone asks. I am out of beer and forced to suck down a couple of Mike's Hard Raspberry Lemonades until I go get more beer as evident in the last pic.

100_0194.jpg

100_0195.jpg

100_0196.jpg

loookin good JT!!

pileiton said:
Don't worry. I'm sure mel will be here soon and she'll take good care of you!
hmmm... hate to say it paulie... but if its Omri's guns vs your skills.. then i reckon my moneys on the GUNS! you best be staying outta AJs patch :P

Hi yall, I have been enjoying this thread since I joined..Wanna show yall tonights grub. I'm, cooking for the wife and kid also, so my food is the only heat.
I added some Bhut powder to my part of the onion ring batter!
P2200035.jpg

Grilled Burgers.,Wit a lil' MSG and Worchstershire,Hickory powder.
P2200030.jpg

Nice first post in this thread.

Were those under a broiler?

Even first timers know to post booze!!! (@JayT) lol

Back