food The Drunken Chef

wayright said:
A lil tribute to AJ,,
P2200046.jpg

On the burger is a few Tepins , Guan Boonies and Tabascos
P2200053.jpg

Yummy

gets a "The dog ain't gettin none of this" (5) from me...I was going to give you "The dog is humpin my leg wanting more" (4) but decided since you have that coke bottle (I got one too believe it or not) the extra points pushed you over the top to a 5...great looking feast...

:for those of you that don't know...that was the Bo Jackson years:

Sunofa! I did post booze! I am getting ready to post more too I'll have you know. Drinking vodka and sweet tea and making Dueling Wings.

JayT said:
making Dueling Wings.
That sounds interesting. Some sweet, some spicy, mixed on a plate? Whaaaatttt do u meeaaannn?! Some BBQ, some Buffalo?! I need to know.

AlabamaJack said:
gets a "The dog ain't gettin none of this" (5) from me...I was going to give you "The dog ain't gettin' none of this" (4)
Does it really matter if they are the same?! :rofl:

AJ Fail big time...have to blame it on the shots during the gig...when we finished playing there were 8 shots of crown sitting around the bandstand and you know I could not let them go to waste so I had 4 and the guys split the rest...was a good crowd today...

post edited to say what I was meaning ...

I bucked my own tradition and made breaded wings this time. I find it helps with sauce sticking the second of my dueling wings. On one side we have Burner wings with Anchor Bar's Suicide as a base then a big splooge of my Fatalii puree and some cajun seasoning. The other side is Thai wings with Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce and my Thai powder then topped with wasabi sesame seeds.

Let's get this out of the way right away!

100_0205.jpg

Here's the breaded wings

100_0202.jpg

100_0203.jpg

Damn TB made floured wings, now you with a full breading. What's going on? :lol: They get a bad rap around here, but I have been known to coat with rice flour it makes them reaaal crispy. WIN!

thehotpepper.com said:
Nice first post in this thread.

Were those under a broiler?
They were deep fried,Much healthier! :)
Novacastrian said:
Don't see many people put whole peppers on their burgers, looks yumtastic.
Umm ..Actually I added some bhut sauce at the end..If my head dont sweat it aint hot!
Thanks for the compliments yall!!

thehotpepper.com said:
Damn TB made floured wings, now you with a full breading. What's going on? :lol: They get a bad rap around here, but I have been known to coat with rice flour it makes them reaaal crispy. WIN!

I have found that if I don't put a breading on them then the thai sauce won't coat them right.

wayright said:
HEHe The burger was a pic of grill so I figured ,,was asking about rings! :)
I figured you meant the rings lol. Okay I looked again. That is obviously a grill! It looked like an over rack at first. Glad they are grilled!

thehotpepper.com said:
Baaaccooonn fffaaattt ssccaalllllooopppsss!!!!

Can't wit to see what you do paulky!

Your wait is about to be rewarded...;)

JayT said:
100_0197.jpg

100_0198.jpg

So good. Sweet. but enough heat to remind you that there's naga in there.

Jay....that looks so damn good!! I love it!!!!

mel said:
loookin good JT!!

hmmm... hate to say it paulie... but if its Omri's guns vs your skills.. then i reckon my moneys on the GUNS! you best be staying outta AJs patch

Hopefully, I can talk my way past Checkpoint Charlie..:lol:

Photos loading....brb!!

OKAY!!!!!

Been drinking since 7:45 this morning....went out and bought 1700 dollars worth crap for my house.....(YAY BOSE!!!)

Tim and I have been slammin' beer HARD for 4 hours.....but I managed to eek out a ,if I must say, a damn killer dinner!

Pardon my drunk typing....but here it is.......

The gredients:

100_1390.jpg

Making the pasta sauce.....It's cream, a bit of milk and butter, and jerk seasoning. (you will NEVER find a better dipping sauce for grilled shrimp, BTW)

100_1391.jpg

me....

100_1393.jpg

MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

100_1394.jpg

DRANKIN!!!!!!!!

Back