food The Drunken Chef

Bacon done.....scallops browned off in a hot wok-thingy skillet...

100_1403.jpg

add mushrooms and the sauce....

100_1405.jpg

Add some more bacon and some PF fatalii powder....

Looks likka DIS!!!!

100_1406-1.jpg

I cannot stress enough how fantastic this was. You have GOT to try the cream and jerk seasoning reduction.

I'm going to call this creation.......Princess Paul's Walkerswood Scallop Pasta..

Cha-CHING!!!!!!

mel said:
Yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm on my way.. save some for meeeeeeee ;)

EDIT-- you get your tv?

Darlin,

I got everything BUT my TV!!!!

Stupid stores.......stupid crowds.........stupid tax refunds...........stupid limited quantities.........:lol:

I DID pick out what I'm getting, though! It's a 55" LED LCD VISIO......very nice!

Novacastrian said:
Man i want some toooooooooo, ima have to attempt this real soon.
The sauce is the jewel here....

You MUST try it with shrimp...it'll put anything else you've tried to shame.

YES....that's a bold statement....and I stand behind it. ;)

paulky_2000 said:
Darlin,

I got everything BUT my TV!!!!

Stupid stores.......stupid crowds.........stupid tax refunds...........stupid limited quantities.........:lol:

I DID pick out what I'm getting, though! It's a 55" LED LCD VISIO......very nice!

at least you picked out what you're getting :) good choice on the LED.. just remember - dont pay ticket price!!

mmm-mmm Burgers, wings AND Bacon Scallops!!! I'm dying here!!!!!

To the maker of the burger, that is fantastic and looks really good with your drink choice. Welcome to the Drunken Chef, you'll fit right in.

Jat, those wings are HB&R material there!

Paul, well.....you sire get a Triple HB&R one for the bacon, one for the scallops and one for the finished dish. That is a Hot Damn Well Done Good!!!!!

Pepperfreak said:
mmm-mmm Burgers, wings AND Bacon Scallops!!! I'm dying here!!!!!

To the maker of the burger, that is fantastic and looks really good with your drink choice. Welcome to the Drunken Chef, you'll fit right in.

Jat, those wings are HB&R material there!

Paul, well.....you sire get a Triple HB&R one for the bacon, one for the scallops and one for the finished dish. That is a Hot Damn Well Done Good!!!!!

:woohoo:

Thank you!!!!!

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back