food The Drunken Chef

all ingredients added to the charro beans except cilantro.....will cook for about another 3 hours before I eat them..

022110c003.jpg

Fajita meat marinating.....

022110c002.jpg

and the whiskey sour I have switched to and it is delicious....I may have found a new obsessive drink...

022110c004.jpg

thanks CH...they have been good bro...I have started cooking two meals...one for me and one for the wife (weight watchers)....I know WW is good for you and all that, but the taste just somehow is not the same....

fat = cholesteral

cholesteral = taste

therefore: fat = taste (especially bacon grease)

Well, spent about an hour seasoning the wok and preparing the vegetables. Now it's stir-fry time!

100_0203-1.jpg

Ingredients:
Chili oil
Yesterday's two leftover pork chops with reserved naga peach jelly glaze
shallot
carrot
jalapeno
Trinidad Perfume pepper
dried and reconstituted thai chiles
yellow bell pepper
broccoli
red cabbage
grape tomatoes
yellow squash
snow peas
garlic
ginger
corn starch slurry
oyster sauce
srirachi
ponzu (citrus soy sauce)
lime juice
sesame oil
cilantro
jasmine rice

100_0204-1.jpg

100_0205-1.jpg

*Made while consuming Miller Lite
**Eaten while consuming a vodka and tonic w/ lime

texas blues said:
Cheeses mang! And after all the heat I got for posting about veggies........NOVA!!!!!
He was breaking in the wok, don't worry he didn't eat them.

JayT finally posts a drink but forgets the meat.

Yeah, but there are two large PORK CHOPS in there too. See da big chunks of meat??? HAHAHA. This is about as close as I get to vegetarian.

I count 11 bites of pork in that shot, can you count that many of anything else? Its a stir-fry supposed to be veggies. It's not a dagum taco!!! Hehehe. Who the hell ever heard of a veggie taco?

JayT said:
I count 11 bites of pork in that shot, can you count that many of anything else? Its a stir-fry supposed to be veggies. It's not a dagum taco!!! Hehehe. Who the hell ever heard of a veggie taco?

Never heard of a bean and cheese burrito? You are only adding to the FAIL! Hurry and post a pic of bacon and a beer and I'll hold Nova off....:rofl:

Pork = meat. JayT look at my sig. For all to see :rofl:

Back