food The Drunken Chef

He was going to do a stir-fry and a curry. First the stir-fry. I gave him a razzing though on all the veggies.....for which I totally expect payback! :lol:

Dude, that dog/martini avatar ain't makin' it. It doesn't represent your dynamic personality. ( waves open fist in an up and down motion )

doesn't seem to be much going on in the DC thread this evening...here is my supper

fajita meat cooking

022110d002.jpg

onions and bell peppers cooked...

022110d001.jpg

bowl of charro beans with a slab of habanero cheese on top and some mexican 4 cheese scattered through garnished with cilantro...a fajita made and split in half, and a shiner bock to wash it all down with...

I tried a new recipe for the charro beans and it is killer

022110d008.jpg

AJ. most excellent. But... a block of cheese in the bowl? Did it melt? Either way, nicely done. TB... you aren't winning this one. The curry will be coming in the next few days, not tonight. I will stand by my stir-fry with all it's porky goodness FTW. You cannot deflect the abuse you took for the veggie tacos onto me. I had teh meat in mine. I suggest you do something wrapped in bacon to change the subject...

Jay T the stir fry looks awesome 'specially then snow peas! "My fav veggie" and AJ killer Fajitas ! I want me sum Whiskey sour!

texas blues said:
Why of course you may post here.....if you post a pic of your liquor cabinet.

I don't have a liquor cabinet. I just store all the booze on the bed. Nic,e warm, soft place to pass out.

I've been sober over 6 months so no liquor to post.

OK yall ,I had to put myself on Post restriction for the day,when I woke today and couldnt remember half of last nights posts! (dam that 92 proof rum)
I just had a simple Ribeye and baked tater dinner.
P2210031.jpg

Dogs gets pissed when I kick him off the porch
P2210039.jpg

Grilling the steaks.. Little MSG (I love that stuff) Some salt n Pepper
P2210037.jpg

A tribute to Armidillo, Sorry AJ!! :)
P2210056.jpg

Finally some bhut powder and Guam boonies...Jealous of U Aussies ,No fresh peppers here till summer :(
P2210063.jpg

TB don't be a pushover! This is a drunks only thread.

Very nice meal. Too well done for me but that's preference.

Back