food The Drunken Chef

JayT said:
I count 11 bites of tofu in that shot,

where did you get the tofu to put in your stir fry JayT....looks good... :rofl:

texas blues said:
Yaaaaaay! AJ to the rescue! Hot blue and righteous. Is there anything a Texican can't do? I think not! Looks like sexinabowl too!!

gotta say AJ fail on the meat...I dried it out...first time I have used the marinade recipe and I think it sucked the moisture out of the meat...but thanks anyway...and must tell you...the beans WERE sexinabowl...so 1 out of 2 ain't bad...the wife reniged on the spanise rice...said she just wanted fajitas...cool by me....

thehotpepper.com said:
AJ for the WIN!

ty sir

JayT said:
AJ. most excellent. But... a block of cheese in the bowl? Did it melt?

yes sir melted....then stuck to my spoon so I had good bites of cheese with every bite...

wayright said:
Jay T the stir fry looks awesome 'specially then snow peas! "My fav veggie" and AJ killer Fajitas ! I want me sum Whiskey sour!

ty...that Mr & Mrs Ts whiskey sour ready mix is good....

pileiton said:
I've been sober over 6 months so no liquor to post.

good on you...don't let us drunks make you fall off the wagon...

Wayright....My comment about 'Bama and the 93 national championship...even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then...great looking steak and baked potato...

thehotpepper.com said:
TB don't be a pushover! This is a drunks only thread.

Let it be so. Thine THP Overlord hath spoken.

WR...let's break it down...

Steak - check
Spud - check
Cheese - check
Chile's - check
Hosky - check
Booze - check

Add it all up...( add the 2 carry the 4, times eleventy six...) = Hot blue and righteous!!

AlabamaJack said:
Wayright....My comment about 'Bama and the 93 national championship...even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then...great looking steak and baked potato...
AJ some solice in remembering that was the year that got the tide on the death penalty, Dern cheaters :)
TB .Thanks!! Ive seen your food and coming from U that is awesome compliment. :)

JayT said:
I don't eat no tofu!!!

so I assume we are even then.... (referring to the poofer comment earlier) ;)

wayright said:
Wayright pokes out bottom lip.. Only 7 minutes each side ,Usually not so well done..I blame the charcoal!

7 MINUTES PER SIDE??? Hell that explains everything. A steak like that should be more like 2.5 per side.

AlabamaJack said:
so I assume we are even then.... (referring to the poofer comment earlier) ;)

Ok AJ, we're even. Nicely done with the fixin of my post btw.

texas blues said:
Did he say "poofer" or "queefing poofer"? These threads are sooooo confusing.

No that was YOU that said queefing poofer.

I've been suffering withdrawals from not posting in this thread.. nothing impressive tonight though i'm afraid as i'm on strike.. here's my omelette with cheese BACON, tomato, onion and jalepeno.. decided to cook it in the wok as each time i do the egg for fried rice in the wok it looks tasty.. mine came out better than mrmels.. you think this looks bad - you shoulda seen mrmels!

I present to you... spew on a plate!

Picture051.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture059.jpg

umhuh.....it is 4:51 am here and I am now definitely hungry....I can see an omelet in my future....great looking omelet mel.....thats gotta be a 5

texas blues said:
Cheeses mang! And after all the heat I got for posting about veggies........NOVA!!!!!

No fail there TB, i love stir-frys :D

AJ bought home the bacon too, makes me wonder how drunk you guys really are when you post in here....

Hahaha, spew on a plate. Looks like pretty tasty spew!

I know a guy that ate someones, oh yeah can't say would spoil your dinner.

Novacastrian said:
No fail there TB, i love stir-frys :D

AJ bought home the bacon too, makes me wonder how drunk you guys really are when you post in here....

Hahaha, spew on a plate. Looks like pretty tasty spew!

I know a guy that ate someones, oh yeah can't say would spoil your dinner.

its cool.. i've already finished and cooked mrmel another one.. this time he wanted one 'that looked like yours... '

sorry lucky... i've been bagged out for my presentation previously... thought i'd pre-empt it.. it was much tastier than spew!

Back