food The Drunken Chef

Well, it has been awhile since I posted in here....so here's a teaser of tonights feast. It's just a little teaser :D
DSCF3848.jpg

sooooo....how are the whiskey sours?....

I can't really post here because I am NOT drinkin'....no reason, just don't want any...

steak, baked potato, and stir fried asparagus...maybe a little french bread...

AJ - beans an fajitas look great.
JT - love the stir fry
WR - grilled steak an potato, always a great combo for a meal
mel - great breakfast omelette, wish I had more time to make those in the morning. in your pic - alcohol for breakfast ?

Chilehunter - that was my dinner last night!! No brekky beers here :) you've got me curious PF - whatcha making?

I like AJ won't be posting here tonight. At least not food. I really overdid it this weekend and need to dry up. I didn't drink yesterday and when I tried a couple beers after work, it didn't agree with me so. I will be posting my Chicken & Mango Curry elsewhere...

Pepperfreak said:
Believe it or not....I'm making lasagna :lol: That is all I'm saying at the moment.

JayT said:
I like AJ won't be posting here tonight. At least not food. I really overdid it this weekend and need to dry up. I didn't drink yesterday and when I tried a couple beers after work, it didn't agree with me so. I will be posting my Chicken & Mango Curry elsewhere...

Well....

I look forward to seeing both dishes!!

I love lasagna AND curry!!

Most excellent sir! Damn I think I need a drink now. I just spent ten minutes reading a thread about not posting...

Thanks Jay...

After reading the post you just mentioned, I'm sure you need a drink! :lol:

The manicoti is stuffed with a meat (Italian sausage and ground beef), onions and a 3 cheese mixture as you would find in lasagna. They are then rolled in flour, dredged in egg and rolled in bread crumbs.

Back