food The Drunken Chef

Sounds good! No pancetta? Can I get a booooooo. lol

thehotpepper.com said:
Sounds good! No pancetta? Can I get a booooooo. lol

I tells you... I saw it at the shops and I so badly wanted it, but I'm cooking for my flatmate too.... and she is a real vegetarian.

doesnt aribiata have bacon in it?? maybe i'm thinking matriciana

only putting link in instead of video here as its a little off topic.. but its still about penne aribiata :P

Okay, well make it mad spicy then to make up for it :P

Yeah it's a spicy sauce. Just razzing him 'bout meat.

Just do your thing gas gas.

thehotpepper.com said:
Okay, well make it mad spicy then to make up for it :P

see them one and a half little things in the baggie... that's all that will be going in. :(

oh and the olive oil is chilli oil infused... but can't imagine it being hot at all though considering it is a commercial oil.

she likes hot food but not "too hot" (whatever the hell that means! i no comprehend....)

Kick it up! Hot but not too hot means habanero level.

Just spoke to her.... it appears she will be more comfortable if I only chuck the half in!

:think: how to fix this now..............

:idea: I could cook the other one in a bit of oil separate and mix it with my dish! Reckon that would work?

Do I need to direct you to a mild cooking forum? :rofl:

Do you have individual casserole dishes? Make two, one mild, one spicy, and bake them with cheese! Win!

Awesome ideas! but I am too drunkened to be bothered to bake and I can't use two pots now cause the soffritto is done, tomatoes added and the sauce is simmering.

IMG_1207.jpg

The house is filled with a delightful aroma! (even with no pancetta)

Novacastrian said:
I bet that does smell great. I await the final piccy :)

Is your flatmate hot? Get a pic of her too...
I heard she's mild :P lol

Kidding

Back