food The Drunken Chef

pileiton said:
Did everyone go sober at the same time? It is like we are moving backwards. I expect ya'll to be bombed out of your minds!!!

Nah.....it's just seems that way because I'm away from home and not able to jam-up all the threads with my drunken static....;)

so are you back home Paul?....

bloody mary time?

cool...transplanted 36 more and time for another bloody mary...jeez these are good

paulky_2000 said:
Nope...not just yet. My plane leaves tonight at 6.

BUT...

As luck would have it...there's PLENTY of booze here....including BM fixins!! :woohoo:

Drunken airline posts!!!!!!

I'm getting a virtual buzz, it is my version of a contact high!

You just don't look the same w/o the tiara.

Hehe. PF has that tiara glued to his head. You're going to have to bring the drama PF style for it back.

My post was in response to post #3469. That was about someone else being both DC and DQ. Ypu don't think I take pics of other people's business?

texas blues said:
And where are the pics of this multitasking? Sorry thread rule. You post it, you pic it!
I went back to the first post and the rule was that you had to be drunk, no rule about pics. If that is a rule it should be lke a sticky, up front where it can be seen. I've been gone for awhile and cannot really be expected to scroll through all this to find a rule about the pics.

Also, not everyone has the money for cameras and extras. The internet, the great equalizer? I guess not.

it is one of those rules that has come about as the thread has "matured"...no pics...it didn't happen... ;)

Yes now but when people were giving me grief before like I was supposed to know this rule. I shouldn't have been given grief for what I could not possibly know. Someone could have been nice about it and not jumped on my case about something I didn't know. It just makes more sense to have the first post edited to add rules just like the forums have stickies.

you gotta roll with the punches...it is all in fun

Back