food The Drunken Chef

Oh boy, oh boy!

I'm ducking out right now to find a chicken, bacon and cheese feed somewhere or else I'm gonna cry from not being able to have some of this fine sounding meal when it's done!

its finally in the oven!! another 40min or so and we'll be sweet! ended up with way more food than i needed but leftovers are always good :D

the little one in the foil tin thing is mine i've got the chilli mixed through but you cant see it.. the other is mrmels
Picture381.jpg

its already smelling good, the usual method turns out tasty so i'm sure with the chilli is gonna be great!

here it is.. just out of the oven.. letting it cool off a bit and then will serve.. smells good :D wont be posting again till i'm finished eating :D

Picture382.jpg

OMFG.. you have got to try this!! to be honest i was a bit dubious at first but this has come out waaay better than expected.. you can taste the different chilli's and it goes through everything.. the taters, the chicken, the sauce.. but its not overpowering and whilst i've cracked a teensy weensy bit of a sweat its not too bad.. next time i'd probably add more.. i'm going back for seconds and i've got bread for dunkin! (i have a feeling i will be getting fat soon - and I blame THP!)

Picture383.jpg

get those dang pigeons in the air mel...and this time, tape their beaks shut with duck tape...

lol pigeons on their way.. i have soooo many leftovers as i cooked the usual amount without chilli and then half of that again on top.. i'm going to be eating this for the rest of the week!! if only it looked good on a sammich.. then i'd have my entry to the throwdown challenge sorted!

AlabamaJack said:
get those dang pigeons in the air mel...and this time, tape their beaks shut with duck tape...

wouldnt that be with pigeon tape?? lol.. man.. i think its time for bed!

I want some too!!! This is something that i never thought about adding chillis to, i will do it over the weekend. :D Noice one mel.

I'm on my last one now gas :) i'm stuffed.. i'm getting sick and havent been sleeping properly last few nights so tonight surely i should be in bed by midnight :D

Nova - definitely try it!! i just layered the smashed dried chilli in between and it goes through everything.. btw - it was your chilli i used so thanks!

Oh, alright :snooty:

I guess that's an OK excuse............

Night, mel! And I hope the sandman brings a trailer load of sleepy sand to dump on you tonight! :)

i am bloatedddd.. i ates too much and i think the chilli gave me a wake up kick :P must start cooking dinner earlier in the future!

Back