food The Drunken Chef

Those poppers look great! I might have to try them someday. Also, THAT is a good way to use pickled japs. :lol:

BTW, I think the 53 cents was just for the throwdown pics. :lol:

Today's (March 6, 2010) Lunch

Knockwurst sausage a.k.a Knockies done one the grill and pasta salad. The drink is a Bloody Maria with 2 jalapeños stuffed olives.
Food006.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of tonights feast. Bottom Sirloin Steak
Food007.jpg

Pepperfreak said:
Today's (March 6, 2010) Lunch

Knockwurst sausage a.k.a Knockies done one the grill and pasta salad. The drink is a Bloody Maria with 2 jalapeños stuffed olives.
Food006.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of tonights feast. Bottom Sirloin Steak
Food007.jpg

If I didn't have peeps comin' and hot browns to make....

...I'd be eatin' at YOUR house tonight!

TB, thanks it was real good and incredibly awesome to be out grill'n :D

MrArboc, The skins were crispy, they are excellent that way and a perfect combo for the spicy mustard.

Paul, you'd be welcome anytime. ;)

I forgot to mention the rub is comprised of:
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Black Pepper
Tabasco Powder
Fatalii Powder
pinch of 7 Pod Powder

How could you waste those and NOT ENTER A SANDWICH lol. Dude those are begging for bread and your creativity. Why not?

thehotpepper.com said:
How could you waste those and NOT ENTER A SANDWICH lol. Dude those are begging for bread and your creativity. Why not?

I have more in the fridge. ;) There might be an entry in there somewhere. I'm still trying to work it all out.

I have an idea that's WIN! I'm pm'ing you.

texas blues said:
Booooooooooooooo.... It's a conspiracy!! Methinks there may be some buggery afoot!

Just cause he shares an idea, that doesn't mean the peeps will vote for it TB. Relax and have another drinkie :lol:

Yay he likes the idea. Now it's up to PF.

Pepperfreak said:
Just cause he shares an idea, that doesn't mean the peeps will vote for it TB. Relax and have another drinkie :lol:

Can't. My usual bailey's and coffee is only adding to the plutonium from last night's poppers with the addition of AJ's bhut puree. It's making me all cranka manka. I gotta' get to the store for t-down items but I've been glued to the porcelain wheelchair. I am currently hating life bigtime!

texas blues said:
Can't. My usual bailey's and coffee is only adding to the plutonium from last night's poppers with the addition of AJ's bhut puree. It's making me all cranka manka. I gotta' get to the store for t-down items but I've been glued to the porcelain wheelchair. I am currently hating life bigtime!

That explains everything! :lol:

Back