food The Drunken Chef

Pepperfreak said:
TB, thanks it was real good and incredibly awesome to be out grill'n :D

MrArboc, The skins were crispy, they are excellent that way and a perfect combo for the spicy mustard.

Paul, you'd be welcome anytime. ;)

I forgot to mention the rub is comprised of:
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Black Pepper
Tabasco Powder
Fatalii Powder
pinch of 7 Pod Powder

Man...I wish I had a gas range.

TB and PF both your drunken cooking escapades look awesome.. i agree with THP.. why didnt you stick some bread round it and enter the throwdown? you could even combine entries and make popper and knocker sammiches together :P

I think he's gonna enter tomorrow. I am entering vicariously through PF LOL. I hope he doesn't screw my idea up.

Here is my Dinner
Food008.jpg

Plated Righteousness along with Captain-n-Coke
Food009.jpg

Oh and Paul, this is the proper usage for Asparagus :rofl:

Good looking hunk 'o meat there PF. I thought you were going to use the steak for the sammich t-down.

I just got back from the grocer with every 'thang I need for hot blue and righteous mayhem and chaos....and I'll be bringing more than a touch of real Texification! Dig it? Right on, right on.

Booooo steak not cut into... Boooo you know the deal by now!!!!

Thanks TB, yeah it was half med and half med-rare. Turned out very tasty though.

THP, I did cut the steak in half for the plate up pic, however, I will admit that I didn't show the whole cut in my pic. I guess I just got in a hurry to dive in and eat it. :lol:

Looks great to me! I'd love to dive into that steak. THP you need to get to piling up some cold cuts! Where's your entry?

i'll be posting in here soon.. decided not to put the fish on a sammich so it can make its debut in here instead :D mmmm... fresh fish n chips :D

some drunken cooking.. i was going to crumb the fish but then couldnt be bothered... so here's my pan fried king fish with oven baked chips and homemade sweet chilli sauce :D

my dad caught the fish :D

cooking
Picture400.jpg

eating:
Picture401.jpg

Back