food The Drunken Chef

You know, I should know by now the Trinidad Scorpion = not so pleasant a next morning. But you know, I just can't stop eating it.:lol:

JT.. its funny the things we do :D so is a scorp sposed to be hotter than a douglah or what? that might have to go onto my list to try :D specailly considering i'm maintaining the nerdy-ness of the scorp growing thread!!

No I don't think I would call it hotter than the Douglah, just different. They are on par for about the same heat. The Scorp hit you a little sooner and it definitely has worse aftereffects for me. Overall, I thought the 7-Pot is just a tiny bit hotter.

cool.. then its not so scary :D just need to get my hands on one.. i'll put it on the to-grow list for next year!!

I thought you said you were growing it this year. I love the fruity flavor. The pain that goes with it no so much. Horrible as it is, it is 7:33am here and I am looking at the bottle and thinking of eating some. :shocked:

dont do it!!!! nah, not this year.. attempting bhuts but started them too late i think.. this year was the starter year.. next year i'm hoping will be the payload :)

oh no.. i'm not drunk.. and at 7.33am for you i'm guessing you're not either.. we're going to get in trouble!! sorry guys!! drunk food posting on the weekend for sure!

Nope, I'm ok, I was out shooting pool and drinking shots until 1am so I think that makes me still drunk. And as one of the original Drunken Chefs in this thread I says that counts. I have the day off so there will be more drinking and tomfoolery today too. I think tonight might be fajitas.

Wait, it's like 11:40pm for you right Mel? Why aren't you drinking? Work tomorrow? No cooky, no drinky... Makes me think you were hungover today?

looking forward to catching up on the tomfoolery tomorrow after work.. i'm expecting some excellent fajita pics!! as for me.. i'm out.. work tomorrow and need to crasH :D

I'm pondering what MY contribution will be tonight as my buddy, Tim, is coming out!

One thing's for SURE....it'll consist of BEER and *something good*

;)

paulky_2000 said:
I'm pondering what MY contribution will be tonight as my buddy, Tim, is coming out!

One thing's for SURE....it'll consist of BEER and *something good* from a can

;)

:rofl:

paulky_2000 said:
I'm pondering what MY contribution will be tonight as my buddy, Tim, is coming out! )

Liberace approved!!

Liberace-1.jpg

I just drank a bottle of Dogfishhead Fort which is 20% and around 750ml. If I post any pics tonight I am not holding myself responsible. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Enter it in the sandwich Throwdown... and be disqualified because it's NOT A SANDWICH! :lol:

Back