food The Drunken Chef

Tonight in the Drunken Chef:

A peticularly nasty combo of the remaining fixins from both the po-boys AND the hot-browns......my brain is truly twisted!!!!

Oh yes....there WILL be drankin....;)

paulky_2000 said:
Tonight in the Drunken Chef:

A peticularly nasty combo of the remaining fixins from both the po-boys AND the hot-browns......my brain is truly twisted!!!!

Oh yes....there WILL be drankin....;)

Twisted ain't the word! You sir need a team of witch doctors around you 24/7!! :rofl:

so here's where you all were hiding

Just pour that college girl bacardi lemon crap down teh drain. Wait....no reason why your plumbing should be punished. Toss it in the neighbors yard.

texas blues said:
Just pour that college girl bacardi lemon crap down teh drain. Wait....no reason why your plumbing should be punished. Toss it in the neighbors yard.

Retta would agree with you completely.

...and so would I.

texas blues said:

...and so would I.

texas blues said:

...and so would I.

OK....

030710c001.jpg

wife wants me to watch some TV with her...guess I will...later all...

had to get caught up on Lost and 24....but I had to mix another batch of those LIITs....they are STRONG...kamaing hjem with 2 shots each and splashes of egwtithin else...

:was going to edit this but I got tickled at the drunken tyuping...hope it tickles you too:

Holy crap.....

What to do with all the weekend's leftovers?

THIS!!!!

I'm going to call this one; The Cardiac Ward

(I'll let the photos speak for themselves)

100_0801.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0805.jpg

100_0806.jpg

Back